[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on college campus for a total of two months >wake up 2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: godfuckingdamnit.jpg (151KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
godfuckingdamnit.jpg
151KB, 800x600px
>on college campus for a total of two months
>wake up 2 hours after my morning class
>missed the quiz and grade is looking sour
>godfuckingdamnit.jpg
>roommate walks in stoned
>is surprised because I'm almost never in the room unless asleep
>we have nearly never hung out before this moment
>we talk for a bit about school and stuff
>we share a mutual interest in writing and theater
>asks if I'd like to smoke a little
>never tried it before but I guess now's the time
>coughing into oblivion
>proceed to binge three seasons of Archer with the guy
>dude's pretty cool
>asks if I'd like to hang with his frat brothers
>I smoke a gram
>brothers are impressed
>wander back to my room and see cute girl from orientation
>start flirting with her
>go back to her room
>shit's getting heavy
>this is it finally
>this is my moment
>catch a glance at myself in mirror
>I look like a kid again and 8th grade was just yesterday
>old insecurities come back
>I tell her I can't and go back to my room
>start sobbing uncontrollably
>turn on shower and lock myself in bathroom
>at some point pass out on the floor
>wake up to university staff opening up the bathroom to check if I had killed myself
>entire dorm building hears about it
>girl feels responsible
>parents hear about it
>they feel responsible
>friends and old acquaintances send me messages of support and parents pull me out of college
>can't look anyone in the eye
>parents consider therapist

TL;DR

I got high for the first time, and as a result, cucked myself out of losing my virginity and had my stupid ass pulled out of college until my parents think I'm ready.

Pic somewhat related.
>>
Such a stupid story. You interact with others and people care for you. I'm not impressed by you or the trash around you
>>
You think I don't know that this was all my fault? You hear people talk about how kids make mistakes that ruin their lives and you never think that you could be a part of that group. I didn't think a one-time thing was going to change my entire life.
>>
>>35277441
That shit sounds made up stop shitting us,except the old insecurities thing , I get that shit too
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.