[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons, don't you think it's kind of ironic that a board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1488322353355.jpg (36KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1488322353355.jpg
36KB, 655x527px
Anons, don't you think it's kind of ironic that a board for only original content still manages to be pathetically unoriginal?
>>
>>35277156
Yes I fucking do. I think that it's depressing that we end up having the same fucking britbot, blackbot, fembot, and trap generals over and over again. It's a real fucking shame that it's come to this.
>>
>>35277188
Britfeel has been a staple of /r9k/ for years now, stop shitting on it.
>>
>>35277364
>2 years pass by
Traps general have been a staple of /r9k/ for years now! Stop shitting on it!
>>
>>35277188
t. bitter yank
>>
>>35277156

not pathetic, pathological
>>
>>35277489
t. monocole wearing, PG Tips sipping, Redditor
>>
>>35277364
What the flying fuck even is Britfeel? It's such a stupid fucking title with such a stupid fucking picture that I've never bothered to click one, I always just hide it.

Is it where British people go to sob and jerk each other off about meat pies and double-decker buses? While I'm at it, what the fuck is Steamfeel?
>>
>>35277569
It's just a thread for us Brits to talk about things only we would understand.
>>
>>35277590
So what you're saying is that it actually IS where British people go to sob and jerk each other off about meat pies and double-decker buses?
>>
>>35277609
I wouldnt say we 'sob and jerk each other' but it's the only place we can talk about the job centre/chavs/greggs/Theresa May etc. What does it matter? Yanks dominate 90% of the whole site who cares if we have our own thread.
>>
>>35277482
Traps haven't even been shitting this place up for a year, while britfeel has made consistent threads for at least three years now.

>>35277569
>>35277609
Did a britposter kill your fucking mother or something? Nobody used to have a problem with our threads before a few months ago.
>>
File: metallic screeching.png (643KB, 1587x1600px) Image search: [Google]
metallic screeching.png
643KB, 1587x1600px
>>35277156
FUCKING READ THIS:

ANY ATTEMPT TO CHANGE THE DYNAMICS OF A BOARD WILL RESULT IN THE BOARD BECOMING WORSE, BECAUSE IT IS A COMPLEX SYSTEM AND VERY DIFFICULT TO GOVERN

THUS, A BOARD MADE TO SPITE COPYPASTA BECOMES THE DEDICATED SADNESS BOARD, BECAUSE SADNESS IS THE ONLY INFINITE THING.

IT NEVER FUCKING FAILS

FORCE /V/ TO TALK ABOUT VIDEO GAMES? THEY DO, AND IT'S GAMERGATE

FORCE PEOPLE TO KEEP POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS ON /POL/? IT BECOMES ONE OF THE TOP BOARDS AND ELECTS A PRESIDENT

ANY INTERVENTION WILL RESULT IN SOMETHING COMPLETELY INEXPLICABLE AND WORSE HAPPENING

STOP FUCKING WITH IT
>>
>>35277663
TRAPS ARE HERE BECAUSE REDDITORS BITCHED ABOUT GAY SHIT ON /V/

EVERY INTERVENTION RESULTS IN SOMETHING WORSE

STOP

STOP
>>
at least cebruz n other fags fucked off

also lrn2filter
>>
>>35277663
I don't give a shit about Britain or its posters, I was just asking a question out of curiosity. I've never clicked one, and have always hid them, and as such didn't know what the fuck it was, but I was aware of their existence from seeing them all the time. If whatever the fuck Steamfeels is came up as a topic of conversation, I'd have been asking about it in particular, with Britfeels as the footnote.

With the volume of fucking vapid garbage on this board, I don't give half a fuck about your thread. There are bigger culprits than one thread out of 150. As long as it's not spammed and there's only one at a time, I couldn't give less of a fuck about them, really.
>>
File: screaming anime.png (172KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
screaming anime.png
172KB, 640x360px
>>35277723
YEAH AND NOW IT'S MORE OKAY TO TRY AND FIGURE OUT WHO SOMEONE IS SO YOU CAN CALL THEM BY NAME WHEN THEY POST ANONYMOUSLY, WHICH TURNS THE SITE INTO A DRAMA MILL, SO /CGL/-TYPE GOSSIP QUEENS CAN RUN IT EVEN MORE THAN THEY ALREADY RUN THE REST OF THE INTERNET

DO YOU SEE. I WANT CONFIRMATION OF THE FACT THAT YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M FUCKING SAYING TO YOU. BUMPING THIS THREAD BECAUSE IT'S THAT FUCKING IMPORTANT.
>>
>>35277712
Traps are here because they decided to launch a full scale war on 4chan, this board in particular, to be truly honest this place is done, this board needs to be nuked

>>35277728
I think the guy who tried to make an /americanfeels/ thread and his mates are still sour about it not kicking off and are taking out their jealousy on /britfeel/ I think it's spreading to other posters too. You just didn't seem to happy with our threads is all.
>>
>>35277756
he made himself get called by name

if i always posted under some faggot name people'd start knowing me as that on here because that's how the human brain works
>>
>>35277723
FOR EXAMPLE, I CAN'T PREDICT WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOUR ANTITRAP CRUSADE ACTUALLY SUCCEEDS BECAUSE, YET A-FUCKING-GAIN, COMPLEX SYSTEM, BUT HERE ARE SOME POTENTIAL OUTCOMES

- /POL/ IS EMBOLDENED AND TURNS THIS BOARD INTO /POL/: VIRGIN EDITION. HOWEVER, PEOPLE BANNED FROM /POL/ AGGREGATE IN GREATER NUMBERS BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO BE, WHICH MEANS THAT WE START GETTING LIKE NAZBOL SHIT AND LOW-TIER /LEFTYPOL/ PEOPLE, WHICH MEANS WE GET WAY DUMBER, WAY MORE OBSESSIVE, AND WAY CRAZIER IN A HURRY

- POSTERS SWITCH THEIR AFFECTIONS TO LIKE FEMDOM AND SHIT. THICC THREADS SWELL (HA HA HA) AND WE HAVE LIKE TUMBLR FAT ACCEPTANCE PEOPLE COME HERE AND SHIT IT UP

- POSTERS SWITCH THEIR AFFECTIONS TO YURI, WHICH MEANS WE GET TUMBLR PEOPLE AND YURIFAGS WHO HATE TUMBLR AND A BUNCH OF WOMEN AND GAYS HAVE SHITFIGHTS ON OUR BOARD

- THE FAGPOSTERS ALSO TURN OUT TO BE OLD-GROWTH 4CHANNERS, WHICH MEANS A LOT OF OLDFAGS LEAVING, AND WE START BEING MORE LIKE A SUBSET OF TWITTER

- ALIENS INVADE I DON'T FUCKING KNOW

POINT BEING, THERE ARE MANY WAYS FOR THINGS TO BE BROKEN AND FEW WAYS FOR THEM TO WORK, SO YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE SKEPTICAL OF INTERVENTIONS, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE DOING

>>35277786
DEAR ANON, ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB
HOW DOES A THING THAT ORIGINATED ON PRIMAEVAL 4CHAN LAUNCH A WAR ON 4CHAN. THAT'S LIKE SAYING HAMBURGERS HAVE DECLARED WAR ON THE USA
>>
I see 4chan and memes as a whole as a statement on humanity. When given the opportunity to say anything you want why do we coin these cliche phrases and repeat them so much? It's like we need that regularity to anchor ourselves.
>>
>>35277904
>wot is civil war
Anyway there was definitely a war on /r9k/, it never used to be like this, I had never ever saw a single trap thread on this board just a year back, I've had so many faggots tell me to just deal with the change, that it's natural and I can't stop it, but it was clearly not natural, it was forced on us and now everybody's gone.
>>
true

oregano postorano
>>
>>35278021
I THINK YOU MEAN "WHAT" IS CIVIL WAR

YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT FORCED MEMES, WHAT ABOUT THE "THICC" SHIT, HUH. OH, AND MOST OF THE FAT CHICKS ARE SHOPPED TO BE FAT, SO THAT IMPLIES A COORDINATED EFFORT

NOBODY EVER TALKS ABOUT THAT. YOU GODDAMN AMATEURS SHOULD GET ON MY LEVEL. I'VE BEEN SPOTTING CABALS SINCE BEFORE YOU COULD READ.
>>
>>35278128
I thought this shitposting might have a little truth said ingest, but no it's just shitposting, here's another (You) cunt.
>>
>>35278179
>A LITTLE TRUTH SAID INGEST

MAYBE YOU NEED TO LAY OFF THE AMBIEN
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.