[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Australian Aboriginal robots here? Considering that I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 9

File: AA.jpg (105KB, 850x330px) Image search: [Google]
AA.jpg
105KB, 850x330px
Any Australian Aboriginal robots here?

Considering that I'm a full-blooded member of the most grotesque looking, stupid, oppressed and poor race on the planet, I think I deserve more sympathy than you white fucks.
>>
>>35277122
This is bait right? This can't be anything other than bait.
>>
File: 1485382763410.jpg (338KB, 1567x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1485382763410.jpg
338KB, 1567x2000px
Eck! Just don't reproduce mate. Oi fuckin hell do all you cunts look like gorillas or is that one just super ugly? Good god that terrible.
>>
>>35277122
Sup nigger, how's your $5000 a week in neetbux, free scholarships, free job offers and bucketloads of SJW tears serving you?
>>
>>35277122
A full blooded abo on the internet? Impressive.
>>
File: AA2.jpg (2MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
AA2.jpg
2MB, 2000x1333px
>>35277149

A lot of us are this ugly. Our average middle aged woman looks like a chubby Mexican in a dress. If you have a particularly bad one it's almost like she's in Lord of the Rings trilogy Uruk-Hai makeup.

Aboriginal men are usually not that bad looking, uglier than any other race, but not by a huge amount.

>>35277163

Not well, and I'd give anything to be white.
>>
>>35277122
>stupid, oppressed

There's a link there, Flubba Bubba.
>>
Are you fat? I can only imagine abos being fat.
>>
>>35277122
you are a special snowflake, it is like the cro magnon or denisovans managed to make it to the modern era

you probably have a few interesting genes that monsanto would like their get their hands on when they get round to creating the first superhumans
>>
>>35277238
Yes. I'm obese.
>>
>>35277122
post proof you're abo

i almost dated an abo girl, she was a bit too gehtto though
>>
Where do you live abobro? I spent four years in Darwin when I was the army and you people could be fucking hilarious sometimes.
>>
>>35277122
Considering their isolation, I wonder if aborigines are the furthest genetically from other humans.
>>
File: AA3.jpg (55KB, 274x500px) Image search: [Google]
AA3.jpg
55KB, 274x500px
>>35277268

I live in Melbourne. I'm on a scholarship program with the University of Melbourne. My housing and schooling is paid for by the government. My parent lives in New South Wales. I've never met my dad.

>>35277272

I'm not letting your cruel, beady eyes judge me. I've been judged for being part of this disgusting race for my entire life. You people say this is a place for the oppressed, but you wouldn't accept me.
>>
>>35277330
We are. We split more than 20,000 years before Europeans and Asians split from one another. We have devolved, there's no denying it.
>>
ay brudda you got a ciggie?
>>
>>35277335
>You people say this is a place for the oppressed, but you wouldn't accept me.
This happens a lot. I started a non-white feels thread and it got invaded by retards calling us all niggers and posting /pol/ memes.
>>
>>35277335
what kind of thoughts do you have? is it all like 'ooga booga where da petrol at bruv'
>>
>>35277359
Only pain and hatred of the world and everything in it, especially myself.
>>
>>35277376
harden up you pathetic cunt

this is why abos are such a sad species, because none of you have any ambition to do anything but complain about whitey and how we stole your land
>>
How are your dating prospects? I would figure at UniMelb, which is majority female by a moderate margin, there have to be quite a few liberal arts women who are keen to show how progressive they are by jumping on some black cock.
>>
>>35277418

My ambition is to see the world burn, but I don't hate white people.

>>35277425

I've never been on a date. I'm a virgin, unless you count my uncle molesting me. I have no dating prospects.
>>
>>35277335
>You people say this is a place for the oppressed
>I'm on a scholarship program with the University of Melbourne. My housing and schooling is paid for by the government

Go fuck yourself
>>
>>35277452
why is domestic abuse so prevalent in abo households?
>>
>>35277122
I like your literary voice. Very chancore.
>>
>>35277452
>unless you count my uncle molesting me

it counts. at least someone found you hot once!
>>
>>35277484
truly a failed race
>>
>>35277493

A lack of education, rampant alcoholism and a morality that consists of "I hate white people" and nothing else. On average, I think Aboriginal people are genetically inferior too.

>>35277484

You think I'm not oppressed because I reap the benefits of institutionalised pity?
>>
File: 645311773.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
645311773.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
are abos even human?
>>
>Hey guys, I wanted to talk about how much it sucks being an abo
>lol wtf why are you complaing? Abos are sub-human scum and they disgust me lmao
This place sometimes
>>
>>35277536
explain how you are oppressed then you gay cunt

>b-b-but the white people came and gave my stone age tribe thousands of years worth of technology and tried to stop us killing our wives
>>
>>35277562
I was born into abuse, misery and shit, I'm hideous due to my Aboriginal heritage, and most people either condescend to me to feel good about themselves or they hate me for being associated with such a disgusting people.
>>
>>35277122
Kys abbonigger
Australia would be so much better without your kind leeching off of everything
>>
On the off chance that this ISN'T bait,I'd just like to say that you should actually be proud of your cultural heritage rather than self-hating.

Yours is one of the few cultures that have managed to coexist with nature in a non-destructive way for tens of thousands of years.

Measuring 'progress' by using modern infrastructure as a metric is one way to do it. Another way is to measure it by the the least harm done.

Indigenous Australian paganism is fascinating. The fact that your culture is passed down through spoken word is incredible.

Physiologically, you also have a few advantages, one of the most impressive being imporved long-distance vision.

Your people are able to live off the land better than nearly and extant culture today.

Please don't self-hate. Learn about your culture and try and keep it alive.
>>
I work with the Indigenous community in NW Qld. Where you at bro
>>
>keeping yourself down because of arbitrary white bullshit telling you so

get woke and man up you pussy
>>
>>35277621
>Yours is one of the few cultures that have managed to coexist with nature in a non-destructive way for tens of thousands of years.

Fuck this meme, you're a fucking idiot. When the abbos arrived we had megafauna and a vast inland wetland system. The abbos destroyed them all with hunting and slashing and burning. Australia's present environment adapted to them, not the other way around.
>>
>>35277632
Ew.
Oraghalal
>>
>>35277621
>Yours is one of the few cultures that have managed to coexist with nature in a non-destructive way for tens of thousands of years.

didn't they literally routinely start bush fires, burning down entire forests, destroying scores of ecosystems resulting in the driving of species after species into extinction, just to try to catch and eat a handful of the animals escaping the fires?
>>
>>35277149
who is this fluid druid xxx
>>
>>35277621
>managed to coexist with nature in a non-destructive way for tens of thousands of years

top kek
>>
>>35277621
Good example of someone condescending to me.

>"You have nothing to worry about, your culture produced nothing exceptional and it's all passed down through spoken word. You can even see long distances!"

If progress can be measured by the least harm done to the environment, do you think flies that do nothing but feed on shit and death are something to take a lesson from?
>>
>>35277717
Even if it were true that the very small population of indigenous people on the continent were able to do that which I doubt, bushfires are essential for the germination of many species of plants native to Australia, the Eucalyptus tree being an example.
>>
Have you seen Arrival? How does it feel that the Jews are now using you as an example in the Americas to shame natives?
>>
>>35277775
You can choose to see it as condescension or you can just feel good about the very few things your people actually have done. For fuck's sake I was trying to be nice, you sad sack.
>>
pretty easy to 'co-exist with nature' when your civilisation never invented any sophisticated housing or agricultural practices and consists of tribes of <100 people

but abos were too stupid to even do that, even with one of the most primitive 'cultures' they still made a mess of the country
>>
>>35277779
You're mentally defective if you refuse to believe the science indicating that they had an enormous impact on Australia's environment. Romanticising the "noble savage" is plain idiotic.
>>
>>35277779
>implying they knew that
>>
>>35277816
>>35277765
>>35277717
>>35277594

Just out of curiosity, if, as you clearly believe, there are superior and inferior races, what, in your minds, would be the ultimate point of making this obvious?

Is ethnic cleansing a realistic way to 'move forward'?

Do you, trolling aside, genuinely believe that you would ENJOY living in a society that actively kills large swathes of its population?
>>
Become a right wing abo nationalist who advocates for whites and abos to live according to traditional values with no liberal guilt
>>
Not sure if you can answer this but why do aboriginals sleep on the roads. They used to have commercials all the time for it in the NT. I just don't get why they do it in the First place?
>>
O no, did they smog up the air and produce plastic waste? O no they pulled out roots.
>>
>>35277863
>why do aboriginals sleep on the roads.
Because it's warmer. Animals do it too.
>>
>>35277830
>>35277842
I didn't imply that they did it for the purpose of spreading flora. It doesn't deny that it is a fact.

I'm not denying any impact they had, I'm simply stating my observation that they had a much LESSER impact compared to European culture.

My family is Dutch, I'm proud of my colonial heritage, but I still don't deny that European colonialism has had a greater impact on the environment than tribal cultures.

It's not romanticising it, it's simply making an observation.
>>
>>35277849
>
Just out of curiosity, if, as you clearly believe, there are superior and inferior races, what, in your minds, would be the ultimate point of making this obvious?
Your writing style makes my eyes hurt. Go back to year 7 English please.
>>
>>35277801

How would you feel if you were praised for severely underperforming? Do you think receiving a trophy for "6th place" (last) is good for one's self image?

>>35277863

I don't know. They're retards. I never knew anyone who did this.

>>35277886

You are romanticising it, because you mentioned "progress" can be measured by how little damage a people does to its enviornment.
>>
>>35277849
i was just pointing out that the myth of the noble savage who had perfect balance with nature is exactly that; a myth. that doesn't imply support for ethnic cleansing or even imply a belief in any kind of racial superiority.

and to make it explicit, no i do not believe in ethnic cleansing, nor do i wish to see anyone killed, let alone genocide.

but nor do i particularly have sympathy for the plight of a people that by and large chooses to isolate itself from civilisation, either geographically by living in remote communities, or politically through the belief and propagation of bullshit ideas like privilege and oppression.
>>
>>35277122
How big is dick? Are you short?
>>
>>35277917
I'm 5'9 and I have a four inch dick because my fat hides a lot of it.
>>
abbo anon
join the /aus/ discord, I want to learn about you and eat lunch if youre not going to rob me: https://discord.gg/Zxn4FPk
>>
>>35277849
no, but i would enjoy living in a society that doesnt give free shit to abos because muh stolen generation
>>
>>35277908

>How would you feel if you were praised for severely underperforming? Do you think receiving a trophy for "6th place" (last) is good for one's self image?

You're missing the entire point of what I said.

The POINT is that measuring 'progress' is completely subjective.

You can measure it through scientific advances, population growth, increases in life expectancy, literacy levels, etc.

OR

You can use a completely different metric. Spirituality, community empathy, appreciation and conservation of environment, community functionality and connectivity, etc.

If you adhere to one specific metric of 'progress' you are putting on blinkers. You are ignoring other world views.

Why confine yourself to one worldview?
>>
>>35277886
the impact the west has had on the environment is a small price to pay for the amazing standard of living we have

oh but i suppose you faggots would rather we have more trees and dead babies instead of modern medicine
>>
>>35277980

I understand that measuring progress is subjective. It's just that I, and everyone else who isn't a fucking moron, has decided that squatting in a bush sticking berries up your ass is subjectively preferable to developed arts, science, medicine, economics, laws and politics.
>>
>>35278019
I meant this the other way around. Sorry, it's my heritage.
>>
>>35278035
>it's my heritage

topkek

i'd hang with you if i still lived in melbourne
>>
>>35277122
How long have you used 4chan?
>>
>>35278019

I knew what you meant.

Going with that, I could be wrong, but, it seems that you haven't actually lived the lifestyle of your own culture.

How can you objectively state that one way is better than another.

The same logic could be used to justify just about any belief system.

Stoning women in Saudi Arabia for being raped can be justified by saying that it is 'better'.

Give me a solid reason as to why:

>'developed arts, science, medicine, economics, laws and politics'

Is objectively 'better' than being completely self-sufficient, not subject to the whims of a 'democracy' that doesn't even hear the voices of individuals and is extremely out-dated for the pace of modern society, being born into a society that is able to provide not just some, but, ALL of the skills necessary for your survival in a shorter and simpler way than modern society would allow, and a culture that values the environment so much that it is literally something that is worshiped?
>>
>>35278144
A technologically advanced society tends not to be as readily colonised, and is capable of defending itself.
>>
I want to see a pic of this abbo
>>
>>35277349
This is not true. Australian aborigines & Papuans are the sister lineage to East Asians. People are preoccupied with this fantasy that Australian aborigines are primordial and distant from all other humans, but genome data prove otherwise. Australians are more closely related to Japanese for instance than to any Africans or archaic humans, and no less related to Europeans, excluding slight Denisovan admixture (that also exists, at a lower level, in East Asia) than East Asians are (who by the way also have more archaic ancestry -- Neanderthal -- than contemporary Europeans). they just remained more robust, European hunter-gatherers also had well-developed brows etc

if there's any ancestry from an extremely early modern human divergence in Australians, it's no more than a few % and just as well could be 0. this figure is now well-constrained.

the most basal lineage in the non-African tree is in fact represented in Europeans and Middle Easterners, a "Basal Eurasian" population that represents an earlier split than European hunter-gatherers vs. eastern eurasians, even earlier than the split of Ust-Ishim
>>
>>35278192
That is something that makes one way of life stronger and more ready to conquer, but if everyone lived the way of the Aborigines, there would be no colonialism and conquest, so that makes that argument moot.
>>
>>35277779
>a giant inland sea, vast rainforests that covered the continent, and more snow capped peaks never existed guys! Australia was always a giant desert shit hole with 40C+ weather all year round, and the Aboriginals are so smart that they adapted to the climate XD
>not realising that the major contributor to Australia's environment today is because of lazy abos burning down forests to catch injured animals, destroying a unique ecosystem and turning it into a Max Mad-esque wasteland
Fuck off you poofter. You're probably not even Australian. If you were Australian, you'd know that your claims are utter bullshit.
>>
>>35278019
you're way too self hating. you're distancing yourself out of shame and not embracing and accepting your heritage. Just be a positive example for the aboriginal community and start from there.
>>
STOP HTIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY FAKER FAKER FAKER
>>
ug ug! me aussie here!
ooga booga braap braap!
>>
>>35278590
Please enlighten me as to your sources.
>>
File: 1488495222976.jpg (181KB, 998x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488495222976.jpg
181KB, 998x1024px
>>35277122

anyone have a pic of that qt abo teen, I think she even contested for a miss
>>
>>35277122
You're not even Human though.
You have to be human to be a robot
you're just a close relative of our species.
>>
>>35277335
As a white American I would share my house with a aborigenes family as as long as you kill these rat fuck niggs we get here. You are not the lowest race as I met worst in Newark New Jersey USA.
>>
>>35277452
Interesting I am a white american and I voted for trump simply because I want too see the world burn
>>
>>35277236
Asians and jews have been oppressed throughout history but I wouldn't call either one particularly stupid.
>>
>>35277562
If he has it so good are you willing switch places with him?
>>
>>35277139
of course it's bait. I've never heard of a dog fucking shitskin coon even being able to SAY computer, nevermind use one to shitpost
>>
>>35277122
>those 98 Unleaded sniffing noses

Fuck off, if it weren't for us you'd still be running around in bush skirts punching on with snakes and kangaroos you degenerate fuck
>>
>>35279214
you clearly are american if you think abos arent just as if not more fucked up than nigs
>>
>>35278590
is it really appropriate to call australia mad max-esque when mad max's aesthetic is based on australia in the first place
>>
Abos have Neanderthal and niggers don't. That makes them superior
>>
>>35277122
Yo op, genuinely curious here. Do you gym? Can you gym? Do abos get /fit/ or is it even possible? If you can, you should become a genune fucking Uruk-hai, but if you're actually "genetically inferior" then you wouldn't be able to get /fit I suppose
>>
>>35279740
abos are athletic
>>
>>35277452
it counts
>>
>>35277980
Mate, those other metrics you suggested are arbitrary.
>Spirituality, community empathy, appreciation and conservation of environment, community functionality and connectivity

What are the units of spiritualty? That's what the scientific is all about and that's why we measure progress in those terms at this point in history.
>>
>>35278281
Can you sauce me please?
>>
>>35279761
Is this true? What do you mean by athletic? Like they can run fast and far or they're strong as shit or what?
>>
>>35277452
>see the world burn

Wasn't Australia a huge jungle before you cunts burned it all down? Laziest hunters in human history.
>>
>>35280018
That's it. Abos made Australia the way it is by being lazy cunts who wanted more flat grass plains to hunt on so they burnt everything down to make flat grass plains.
>>
>>35277122
>oppressed
It's not our fault that your race is so stupid and lazy. You may as well use your SJW sympathy points for something though.

But yeah, the colonists should have put you abominations out of your misery when they had the chance.
>>
>>35279460
Asians mainly oppressed themselves. But yeah you can get oppressed without being stupid- but that is definitely the reason Abbos were so easily conquered.

They are not oppressed any more though, they can pretty much do what they want.
>>
File: Untitled.png (81KB, 1886x681px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
81KB, 1886x681px
>>35277122
origijigiboo
>>
>>35279828
What is this autistic need to force everything into a rigid set of units? There are things humans can't accurately measure that still exist as we know it.
Kind of presumptuous to insist that something doesn't matter just because it can't be counted.
>>
>>35280434
Clarity of thought. For instance, abstract concepts/ideas, cannot be said to have a physical existence, but you could say they 'exist' as distinctly defined concepts.
>>
>>35280512
Not everything is, can or will be clear in any of our lifetimes. Humans are not as highly advanced or above it all as they'd like to think. The sooner you accept this concept, the better.
>>
>>35280585
I cannot follow this reasoning. If there are things you cannot understand, then it means that you cannot understand anything? It is nonsense.
>>
>>35280594
Why is it "all or nothing" with you? There are things you can understand, and there are also things you cannot understand.
This isn't difficult.
>>
>>35280615
Then you cannot really claim that a group excels in a 'thing that cannot be understood'.
>>
>>35280615
>"Abbos r gud at spiritual stuff"
>oh really can you prove this in anyway?
>"U JUS AN UNBELIEBER START BELIEVING IN THINGS COS I SAY THEY REELZ!"
>>
>>35280638
Understanding something as a concept isn't actually the same as being able to measure it in hard units, though. If that were the case, things like emotions couldn't possibly be accepted as real or valid.

>>35280666
>Haha look at me
>I can use greentext to pretend someone said something they didn't really say
>Oh shit son, you look stupid now!
>Zing ;)
>>
>>35280711
>Understanding something as a concept isn't actually the same as being able to measure it in hard units

You should as a minimum be able to describe the traits that define the concept.
>>
I'm mulatto and holy fuck I'm sorry OP. I know what it's like to be inferior but you really have it bad.
>>
>>35277729
that is your dad
>>
>>35280739
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirituality
>>
>>35277122
fuck off you literal ape you've never been oppressed
>>
>>35280758
> spirituality refers to a religious process of re-formation which "aims to recover the original shape of man," oriented at "the image of God" as exemplified by the founders and sacred texts of the religions of the world. In modern times the emphasis is on subjective experience of a sacred dimension[1] and the "deepest values and meanings by which people live

can you translate this load of gobbledygook?
>>
>>35277215
your middle aged women look nothing like a chubby Mexican in a dress you retard
>>
>>35280777
Seems like the true reason you're so fixated on numerical values and units is that you can't read properly or understand sentences.
>>
>>35280818
That's just insulting. Not a very spiritual thing to do, going around insulting strangers, because you're upset.

This definition of spirituality hinges on several undefined concepts, which are as follows,

>the original shape of man
>the image of God
>subjective experience of a sacred dimension
>deepest values and meanings

As you have defined it, spirituality can mean just about anything anyone wants it to mean. It is therefore safe to classify it as a meaningless buzzword.
>>
>>35280783

They legit look like trolls that live under bridges to eat people.

I'm also fucking Australian and the only thing that makes me feel good about myself is laughing at these missing links.
>>
>>35280849
Never said I was spiritual, anon. I'm not upset, either. It's just curious that you find it hard to understand a simple Wikipedia page.
Nothing about those concepts is "undefined" or non-existent, either. They do have definitions.
>>
>>35280915
Go ahead and provide these undisputed definitions thens.
>>
>>35280929

>definition

Using your own fecal matter to smear shit on the walls is spiritual because you're giving back to the planet.
>>
>>35280929
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=the+original+shape+of+man
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=the+image+of+god
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=value+and+meaning
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=spiritual+experiences
inb4 "they're all disputed tho, doesn't count!!!"
Pretty much everything, even things that are generally scientfically accepted are disputed, re-tested and rehauled. Experiments are recreated over and over because there's always a shadow of doubt. It's life.
>>
>>35281067
Here is that nonsensical reasoning again.

>I am not going to define anything, because there will always be a shadow of doubt

The one place you avoid any shadow of doubt is in the certaincy of your definitions. Hence the concept definitive.
>>
>>35277122
>>35277122
>I think I deserve more sympathy than you white fucks.
wrong

you get tons of support from the government and can get any job you want, not that you need to work since you get all that sweet neetbux

fuck you

some of us are ugly without a government stipend
>>
>>35281096
It's more like if you personally are not satisfied by a definition of something, in your eyes there's no definition there. Literally "muh feelings" rhetoric. That's actual nonsensical reasoning.
>>
>>35280855
shut it abo all you're seeing is pictures of particularly ugly women
>>
>>35281137
You have not been able to define spiritual in any shape or form that isn't completely vague and meaningless.

If a word can mean whatever you want it to mean, then it doesn't really mean anything.
>>
>>35281167
They're not actually vague and meaningless, you just fail to understand them for whatever reason. Those who study philosophy and religion would probably disagree with you, as well.
>If a word can mean whatever you want it to mean, then it doesn't really mean anything.
You're the only one who thinks "a word can mean whatever you want it to mean", and that's why you shut out definitions you don't like as "gobbledygook".
>>
>>35281221
It can mean whatever you want it to mean.

The nature of God is whatever someone claims it is. There is no such thing as an original shape of man either, so ultimately that too depends on where someone draws an arbitary line. Deepest values and meanings? Completely dependant on the individual. Sacred experiences? A circular definition as sacred is a synnonym for spiritual.
>>
>>35281242
>The nature of God is whatever someone claims it is.
In order for that nature to actually hold any value, a larger community would have to believe in it, and for them to believe in it, there would need to be something swaying them toward that idea. Since such concepts are different in nature and span than other concepts (such as population size or literacy levels), complaining because they can't be measured in the same way is fourth-grade level reasoning.
The same goes for pretty much everything else listed.
Remember, you are the only person operating on the logic that words only mean what you want them to.
>>
>>35277122
I thought aboriginal posts weren't allowed on this board? How are you not getting muted?
>>
>>35281308
A concept just needs to be defined to hold any meaning. It is irrelevant how many people use said definition.

>complaining because they can't be measured in the same way is fourth-grade level reasoning.

I am 'complaining' that you are unable to provide any kind of context to the word you mean. I am fully aware of why you won't, though, as you would instantly lose the argument you have been trying to make by doing so.
>>
What happens to all the fit abo girls? Do the men just keep them as sex slaves or do they get BLEACHED and never return
>>
>>35277548

on paper, no.

if they were as far from the rest of the population of any other species except human they would be considered a separate species.
>>
Have you seen "Charlie's War"? Is it at all accurate. Personally, I know absolutely nothing except that I'd be terrified if I was approached by an aboriginal.
>>
>>35281342
>context gets provided
>"Not a real definition! Translate this gobbledygook!"
>"Anon just read it. People study this shit all the time-"
>"No! There's no meaning!"
>ad nauseuam
I should've known better than to take the bait. You're repeating yourself at this point because you probably know you're wrong, so I think I'm done here.
>>
>>35281457
Nice try at saving face. I am seriously concerned that you might be performing some mental gymnastics and actually convince yourself that you aren't just deflecting.

Can you explain why aboriginals are closer to the nature of God? No you cannot, because doing so would require you to define the nature of God.
The same goes with the rest of the concepts your definition of spirituality hinges on.
>>
>>35281521
>Can you explain why aboriginals are closer to the nature of God?
This is just a foolish question. They have/had more of a concentrated focus on religion and imitating the nature of god than other groups.
Alright, now I'm really going to stop replying.
>>
>>35280434
Did I say it didn't matter? You build order from the ground up.

>>35280585
You stink of zen mate. Yeah, we don't understand shit, but the things we do understand, we only understand because of the process you're arguing against.

You sound like the cringe-worthy conversations I have with myself while I wash the dishes.
>>
>>35281521
>closer to the nature of God
They'd just burn it all down desu. I'm a bit of a pyromaniac myself but goddamn did they go full retard with that. Literally turned Straya (m8) into a fucking desert.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU
AAAAAAAAAAHHH
>>
>>35281609
>they are closer to the nature of god because they imitate the nature of god

nice job making a completely meaningless statement.
>>
>>35281649
Wow. Nice job being super mean and an asshole.
>>
>>35281609
>Alright, now I'm really going to stop replying

>get backed into a corner
>alright I'm just going to stop replying because you are so stupid and not worth my time

You have only proven what a pseudo-intellectual philistine you are.
>>
>>35281313
Severely under-rated post
>>
>>35281620
Except not everything goes through the exact same process of research, simply because it's not applicable to everything. A lot of things work that way, but others don't.
>>
>>35281673
I don't see how I was being mean. Maybe a bit facetious, but you are doing the exact same thing in your response.
>>
Good luck, abbro
>>
>>35278283
are you an expert in aboriginal history, you don't think they've competed against each other? there's hundreds of different "abo" cultures
>>
>>35281695
Guy, you're not making a meaningful point. You're saying there's an arbitrary metric as of yet undiscovered that the abbos excel in. That may be true, but it's a null argumentThere is no evidence, or even indicator of that possibility outside of your own subjective resonation with abbo culture.

You're arguing a sceptical perspective, but from the wrong direction. You're saying "It could all exist, we don't know", instead of "What else could there be?".
>>
i'm white and my pussy smells horrid. maybe we're all the same.
>>
>>35282362
ohhhh mii pusii stinkii too but me japoniis hiihiihiihii
>>
>>35277122
Serious question, why do you think so many young aboriginal men are driven towards a life of crime?

I am acutely aware that a lot of aboriginal people don't commit crime, but I am a white police officer and I would be lying if I said that the majority of people I deal with are aboriginal men.

Genuinely curious; I'd like to make a difference in these peoples lives and help them (past the point of prosecution) to steer their lives on track, but I need to know what the key motivators.

Also, which tribe are your family from?

A lot of Nyoongar and Yamatji people where I live.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
abbos are basically the worst "people" on earth. literally a culture of raping and eating babies in the bush and that's about it.
>>
>>35282542
just say they eat out babies, your gay euphemism doesn't work because babies don't have bushes yet dummy
>>
>>35280223
No they would burn down entire forests and eat the dead animals after. You dumb cunt
>>
>>35282647
Shut up faggot. Eat out your dad's friend's pussy. Why does your dad have female friends anyway? I'll tell you why. He's a SISSY.
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.