[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dating a fairly attractive stacy >she's pretty out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Placebo_Wall_08.jpg (736KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Placebo_Wall_08.jpg
736KB, 1920x1200px
>dating a fairly attractive stacy
>she's pretty out of my league but took virginity so she's attached
>she's a social media whore and I tell her from the start not to post relationship bs about us
>she doesn't
>break up with her last month
>she gets a new bf in 2 weeks
>they're spamming Instagram and fb with their shit already and it's only been like a month

Here's where it gets hmmm
>the guy is more attractive than me, OK that's fine they are about equal to each other
>the guy posts his profile pic as them together
>suddenly hundreds of likes and comments about "holy shit dude I look up to you know" "HOW DID YOU GET A GIRL LIKE THAT"
>nobody said shit to me about us probably because nobody knew or cares
>she's not even that good looking

It's like I won an event, threw the gold medal away and some guy is getting praised for digging it out of the trash and wearing it. I don't even care that he's dating her, but the fake posturing like he's a god is quite frankly pissing me off
>>
It's OK. You're better off for not using people and your relationships with them as a bargaining chip for attention and praise. Normie are such moral trash for using ach other as ends to their selfish means.
>>
Fucking NORMIES GET OFF SOCIAL MEDIA AND LIVE YOUR FUCKING LIVES
>>
>>35275518
I understand your feelings, OP. I'm not a successful man by any means but I'm carving out a decent living in a sunny, warm place.

If I had an Insta, I could fill it with photos of sunsets, beaches, snow-covered peaks, me doing rad shit like rock climbing 250 m-walls or Just going for a sunny Sunday walk when most of my friends are stuck in rainy gray winter.

I stalk their profiles online and once a year someone will post a photo of them on the beach and drown in approval. I'm like "bitch I do that every day".

It irks me because I suspect everyone thinks I'm a loser, especially girls.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.