[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate this company's corporate identity. I don't even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

File: google.png (154KB, 5678x1893px) Image search: [Google]
google.png
154KB, 5678x1893px
I hate this company's corporate identity. I don't even hate their products, I use Gmail and YouTube, but I hate how cool and hip they try to be. I hear they let their numale employees take naps at work like they're fucking babies. I also hate the leftist politics they try to force on you on the Google Search page. I started using Bing just so I could avoid that.
>>
File: political.jpg (132KB, 756x767px) Image search: [Google]
political.jpg
132KB, 756x767px
the truth about google
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30&t=115

they are collecting the information we give them. what we type in, our videos, they collect our behaviours and create prediction technology. today they can predict what we want to type into their engine, but in the near future they will be able to predict human group hivemind behaviour as well as how we react to external stimuli or events. they will stage events to control us. their human prediction software will also be used to create the first AI robots that will replace us so that we never have a chance to rebel
>>
>>35275049
Even this is a copypasta. Ive been around for too long
>>
sorry to hear that dude i'll pass it on to my boss
>>
File: 1468240056915.png (2MB, 1806x1982px) Image search: [Google]
1468240056915.png
2MB, 1806x1982px
fuck Jewgle
>>
>>35275408
Wright Brothers aren't even in the entire list you can go through.

But bill gates made it into there. Did he even invent anything?
>>
>>35275049
I hate every company tbqh
>>
>>35275049
I hate the vast majority of companies nowadays. Any company that tries to force their politics on me can go fuck itself. The art of being apolitical for business's sake has been lost, everybody's gotta open their fucking mouths one way or the other these days.

I don't want Coke to shove their mutli-language commercials down my throat, I don't want Pepsi's CEO to open her mouth and badmouth a politician, I don't want Starbucks to open their fucking mouths about refugees, I don't want Mark Zuckerberg to openly tell me who to vote for, and that goes double for those Hollywood cunts who think I'm going to listen to them for some reason. Also, fuck the authors who won't shut their fucking mouths about politics, pretending that their fantasy books gives them some authority to speak in a political capacity, and fuck athletes who make political statements of any type.

I want everybody to grow the fuck up, shut the fuck up, and do their fucking jobs. If I go to the circus, that doesn't give the juggler the right to fucking lecture me on how to think or how to vote.
>>
>>35275314
>the truth about google

They clearly label sponsored content even though they could make more money if they didn't?

They provide services for free even though they could make more money if they didn't?
>>
File: cucklord.png (19KB, 399x291px) Image search: [Google]
cucklord.png
19KB, 399x291px
>>35275408
>implying that's not based on your own search history

nice one, cuck.
>>
>>35275909
totally agree dude, i for one love the fact that our culture is permanently tainted because of private collaboration with the nazis as a result of 'derrr art of duh politikal apafies'
>>
>>35275408
That's probably based on the fact that "american inventors" is a rare search term, while "african american inventors" is more common.

i literally work for google please kill me
>>
>>35275314
that was unbelievable, alex jones is a beast
>>
>>35275930
we are letting google make the major decisions about the next steps for humanity
>>
>>35275909
>>35275994

Politics is everyone's business, and a lot of these services you mention involve a lot of political communication (facebook, hollywood, etc)

Hollywood has always been political or offered some sort of political commentary.
>>
>>35275408
You do realize the things you search up repeatedly are likely going to be used to give you more recommendations that you'd might find interesting so basically you're a cuck and a false-flagger

>American Criminals
>a list of notorious killers
>majority of them are white because of the media attention they gained

wow, just wow
>>
>>35276141
clearly not the case here, and he is not the creator of the image. did you even look for yourself? Go ahead, I'll wait.
>>
>>35276135
They can shut their fucking mouths about it. I don't want the fucking cashier selling me a candy bar to lecture me about politics, and I don't want the fucking man playing a meth dealer to, either. They each have a role to play, and beyond that I don't give a fuck, quite frankly.

It's everyone's business, sure enough, but that doesn't mean that it has to be inserted into every facet of life, nor is it their place to presume to tell me how to think. I don't want to watch an NFL game and have some twat bring politics into it. If I wanted politics, I'd flip to a news channel.
>>
File: 1458342635051.png (210KB, 628x317px) Image search: [Google]
1458342635051.png
210KB, 628x317px
>>35275930
>even though they could make more money if they didn't?
No they couldn't. The service is necessary to obtain your interaction. You are the product.
>>
>>35275909
>>35276196
Tough. By being political they sell redemption.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRvRm19UKdA

Personally, I hate the move towards companies dropping "Authoritative" branding and trying to look "friendly" instead.

>Also, fuck the authors who won't shut their fucking mouths about politics
You might like this:
https://samkriss.com/2016/09/13/jk-rowling-and-the-cauldron-of-discourse/
>>
File: CP_Google.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CP_Google.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
They seem to push some leftist as fuck ideology in the workplace. I at least get this from people I know who are working in technical infrastructure and coding. Do you guys think they brainwashed mootles yet?
>>
>>35276856
I get the feeling that moot is just a passenger at google like that Bighetti guy from Silicon Valley
>>
>>35276856
What's moot even doing there?
>>
>>35277093
Probably living in the parking lot and getting free food from the cafeteria like the rest of the younger devs there.
>>
>>35277093
moot actually made things that were successful that weren't this site and now google hired him based on that work to pump out apps for normies
>>
>>35277154
I feel betrayed.
>>
>>35276856
they do it to avoid lawsuits, their only ideology is the bottom line
>>
File: chris_poole_moot.png (817KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
chris_poole_moot.png
817KB, 1600x900px
Daily reminder that Moot now works at Google.
>>
Fun facts:
>Google employees are called Googlers
>Faggot Google employees are called Gayglers
>>
They give them places to nap on their break because they work 12 to 16 hour days.
>>
>>35277474
For the young guys out of college. My friend has been a dev there for close to 10 years and he's always off on vacation somewhere.
>>
File: IMG_0571.png (77KB, 760x787px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0571.png
77KB, 760x787px
It really fucking sucks that they push cultural marxism like dirty rats.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35275930
>became the biggest company in the world by convincing everyone their data is worthless
>"dude they could make more money if they charged you for shit you can do for free elsewhere"
>>
>>35275408
I just typed in the same shit....WHAT THE FUCK?

I mean some Lattimer nigga is first- all he did was perfect some filaments for light bulbs,
Edisson - the white guy who INVENTED the fucking thing is on place 7.

But get fucking this- albert einstein is on the fucking last page, although he the greatest mind in history, and is even ALPHABETICALLY first.

Fuck you Jewgle.
>>
>>35277714
Cultural Marxism is a fun little mouth fart.
>>
>>35275314
>implying you can manage big data that efficiently
Lel
>>
>>35277949
It's already been explained: Nearly nobody googles "American inventors" because you know Edison off-by-heart.

Meanwhile tons of Tumblrites have to search for African-American inventors, which the algorithm will group to "American Inventors" (similar keywords)
>>
>>35278235
Never though of it that way, makes sense.
>>
File: slurp.jpg (22KB, 238x199px) Image search: [Google]
slurp.jpg
22KB, 238x199px
I googled American Inventors. I'm glad I'm not a millenial cuck who gets offended by everything I see on the internet.
>>
>triggered /pol/cuck

back to /pol/reddit
>>
File: Google_Bomb_Miserable_Failure.png (58KB, 300x208px) Image search: [Google]
Google_Bomb_Miserable_Failure.png
58KB, 300x208px
>>35275408
>doesnt know about googlebombing
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.