[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm sorry anon for this assignment you HAVE to read

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (45KB, 278x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 278x300px
>I'm sorry anon for this assignment you HAVE to read it in front of class for a passing grade

How did you guys deal with this situation?
>>
>>35274966
i have evolved to the form where i can do that sort of shit
>>
File: 1488208316447.png (85KB, 618x692px) Image search: [Google]
1488208316447.png
85KB, 618x692px
>>35274966
I read it because I'm not autistic. Have fun taking Speech 101 in college faggot.
>>
>>35274987
It's time to go back to weddit, normalfag.
>>
>>35274966
I'm autistic as fuck but I'm great at public speaking because I manually control my voice and tone instead of just reading shit off the paper. People fucking love me when I'm public speaking. I just can't do the interpersonal small talk shit though.
>>
All I did was read the report and the other kids laughed at me,
The teacher didn't even notice.
>>
>>35274966
My hands literally shook the entire time and some Chad that got made to sit at the front of the class let everyone know. My speeches were utter shit but I managed to get really good grades. I think because the teachers pittied me to be honest.
>>
>>35275005
hey, fuck you, man. i'm a 27yo friendless khv. i don't have to turn in my robot card yet
>>
>>35274966
Speech and debate were two of my fav classes in hs. It's one of the few times my anxiety has turned into excitement. For days before I wouldn't be able to eat or sleep, but once I was there I felt tuned in.
>>
>>35274966
I haven't experienced that, but something similar:

>speech is worth 10% of your grade
>can't decide if I will try or not
>kind of have to poop
>i'm the next one up
>"this is only 10% of our grade, right?"
>teacher confirms
>"umm, that's okay -- i'll pass"
>teacher gives me a disappointed look

i'm sorry sensei ;_;
at least i aced all your tests.
>>
>second day of design class in uni
>"WE'RE PRACTICING PRESENTING, EVERYONE GROUP WITH THE PEOPLE NEXT TO YOU"
>go up and try to present
>start talking and notice someone in the back smirking and giggling
>immediately start crying and hide face behind paper
>leave uni
>>
>>35274966
I heard this trick posted on here and it actually works. Nobody cares about your presentation. Everyone who did theirs already is day dreaming or fucking around, and everybody who didn't is thinking about their own. As long as you don't majorly fuck up it's fine.
>>
>>35274966
I thought it was retarded and pointless but i did it anyways for the grade.

>>35275324
Also this
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.