[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /r9k/ think of Drive? I get feels from it every now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Udz4HrD.jpg (221KB, 690x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Udz4HrD.jpg
221KB, 690x1048px
what does /r9k/ think of Drive? I get feels from it every now and then, thinking about what's happened to Driver
>>
>>35274670
Overrated by underage normies, almost fight club tier in terms of that.
>>
>>35274670

It was ok. Conceptually a rip off of the old bruce dern/ ryan o'neal film, but it holds up on its own
>>
I actually passed out watching this movie AMA
>>
>>35274670
Isn't that the movie where the guy fucks his life up just to help his girlfriend's son?
>>
>>35274760
In his mind it's his wife's son, so it's worth it.
>>
>>35274670
Forgettable. I remember very little about it. Unimpressed.
>>
>>35274760
yeah, but she was his neighbor and he was trying to help her husband
>>
File: lou-bloom.jpg (30KB, 585x403px) Image search: [Google]
lou-bloom.jpg
30KB, 585x403px
overrated autistic MC

Lou Bloom is the real robots MC
>>
>>35274760
you are actually thinking of "Bernie: the Bernie Sanders story"
>>
kinda boring but didn't think it was terrible. thought they tried too hard with the level of violence at times
>>
File: Drive_.jpg (71KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
Drive_.jpg
71KB, 680x680px
>>35274670
tfw still haven't watched it because no one to watch it with
>>
>>35274834
You're supposed to enjoy the atmosphere and soundtrack between ultraviolent scenes you ADD afflicted baby.
>>
File: wqesW.jpg (62KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
wqesW.jpg
62KB, 650x842px
>>35274670
One of the best films of the decade in my opinion. Being an autistic loner with no friends is probably what made me like this film so much.
>>
Only God Forgives is way better. I was kind of disappointed by drive but that movie is amazing
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.