[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>who here /deadinside/? A few months back I completely lost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1487795984342 - Copy.png (496KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487795984342 - Copy.png
496KB, 633x758px
>who here /deadinside/?

A few months back I completely lost all interests.

I was kind of holding back for a few years, becoming desensitized, moral-less, and more and more irrational.

Recently I lost all interests in hobbies, games, anything.
>>
Please see a psychiatrist, you have major depression which can be cured with a mix of therapy and/or medication. Brains can get sick just like any other of the body's organs.
>>
I too am /dead inside/. Lately I have been going several days between cleaning myself. Literally only do things like eat and drink water because it hurts not to. Don't even get me started on my apartment, fucking disaster area that's been a year in the making.
>>
>>35275090
I don't understand meds for anxiety and depression. I mean what happens when you stop taking them? Don't you become addcited?
>>
>>35274502
I have resolved to drink myself to death. Alcohol is literally the only thing in life I've ever encountered that I actually enjoy. Thank God for booze, it's proof he gives even the most miserable of us the chance to be happy.

Also I got Prozac which helped a lot with the depressive symptoms, but I still have all the crap I learned while depressed. It's like I'm depressed but don't have depression. There isn't any medicine to deal with a realistic worldview, so I still gotta keep drinking even though I feel fine.
>>
>>35275188
I was on a few things and never got addicted to any of them. You need to find out what works for you though.
>>
>>35275090
>Major depression can be cured
As someone who's been depressed for their entire adult life and most of their childhood I can tell you this is bullshit. I thoroughly believe that my depression and many other people's depression is caused by a yet to be understood phenomena and that current treatment is completely ineffective.
>>
>>35275090

It can be cured? The last 3 years of intensive therapy and meds have done nothing for me. Or some of the other poor souls I see in the therapy groups I go to. If you're truly dead inside there's nothing that will fix you. Some people are just fucked.
>>
You have to be /deadinside/ before you can be /aliveinside/. The path is long and arduous. Give it time. It's worth waiting for.
>>
>>35275188
>>35275246
>>35275295
take some shrooms, cures depression
you're welcome
>>
File: S A D B O Y S.png (104KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
S A D B O Y S.png
104KB, 500x566px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFE5u8g_R30

embrace the drain
>>
>>35275246
>understood phenomena

Society isn't really "understood."
Untangle yourself.
Free your mind.
And other Yoda crap.
srsly tho
>>
File: skelearcher.jpg (22KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
skelearcher.jpg
22KB, 250x300px
oh hey this is me. feels bad
>>
File: 1484785054093.jpg (87KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1484785054093.jpg
87KB, 645x773px
>>35274502
I've just recently become dead inside. I feel very hollow and that signature feeling of hopelessness that depression entails. This is the result of a long war of attrition with my feelings, trying to convince myself that everything isn't so bad. But I was wrong, it's definitely all shit.
>>
>>35275439
relatable, I don't know who I am trying to fool. I am wasting my time and I know it, I just think I've come too far to really take a 360 and change it, so I'm living in my own self made disaster.
>>
>about to fail a class for the 5th fucking time because of a mixture of being retarded and no motivation to care about said class.
>all i wanted was a summer internship but is looking like i wont get that.
>kv
>have lost most of my friends
>family is starting to hate me
>friends i use to do hobbies with i dont talk to anymore so no hobbies
>have a wagekek job that makes me feel like a loser.

My life just is stupid and pointless. No girl wants some friendless wagecuck. Ill never acomplish anything worth while. Even if i would go join the military in an effort to be worth somthing to some one i would just sit in a base for 6 years cleaning toilets. Fuck this.
>>
>>35275643
Forgot to mention only reason im losing friends is because i started standing up for myself instead of being a push over.
>>
>>35274502
>trying to get through college with an engineering degree
>can't get out of bed most days
>failing all my classes again
>this time they'll kick me out of school for good
completely /dead inside/ here
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.