[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll love you forever I'll like you for always As long

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 393947387493.png (449KB, 476x475px) Image search: [Google]
393947387493.png
449KB, 476x475px
I'll love you forever
I'll like you for always
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be

Why haven't you called your mother in a week?
>>
Damn this book brings back feelings
>>
I just got back from visiting her.
We had a good conversation, it was nice.

I wish I could give her grandchildren.
>>
Because my mother is directly responsible for a significant amount of psychological damage I am still struggling and failing to deal with.
>>
I live with her
>>
>>35274151
This book is even more depressing when you realize the author wrote it in response to him and his wife suffering 2 stillbirths.
>>
I FUCKING LOVE TIS BOOK OH MY GOD I LOVE IT I LOVE YOU
>>
I read this a while after my mom died. I cried.
>>
>>35274151
i don't love my mother
i can't be the only bot who doesn't feel close to his parents
>>
>>35274151
I live with her unfortunately.

>>35274201
>>35274478
Same.
>>
This book makes me feel things.
>>
There is nothing "good" about sentimentalism. It's what drives humans to collect garbage until they eventually bury themselves and rot away with it. Every contrived situation in fiction that tries to cast it in a positive light makes me angry.

Cherish the past of one to ruin the future of hundreds. That is the motto of sentimentalism.
>>
I remember being read this book. Things really did not pan out the way she wanted it to.

>>35274201
>>35274478
I third these
>>
>>35274151
Because I never moved out and I interact with my mom and give her hugs and get goodnight kisses daily

I'd like to move out eventually because she can be pretty overbearing and she can't cook but I love my mommy even though I wish she had decided to give up trying to get pregnant after it didn't happen for 5 years
>>
Thanks for reminding me my mother died FUCK YOU OPPPPP
>>
I remember having this read to me in kindergarten and finding it extremely disturbing.
The idea that my parents would get old and frail and the picture in in when he's holding his mom in his arms.... It was a weird feel...
>>
My mother would always read this to me as a kid. She died 2 years ago, thanks for the thread ,op.
>>
I still live with my mom
>>
>>35274151
someone post the image where it says "you little shit"
>>
File: 1486145672664.jpg (30KB, 417x280px) Image search: [Google]
1486145672664.jpg
30KB, 417x280px
>>35275205
I remember when I was 11 or 12 I saw my dad under anesthetic in a hospital bed for a broken collar bone
I still have nightmares about it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.