[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >ultra conservative parents, russian >always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

>be me
>ultra conservative parents, russian
>always told to stray away from useless possessions, and focus only on getting a good education and becoming rich and successful.
>"mom can i have this lego set?"
>"son, don't focus on useless things that won't bring you any benefit in the future."
>"mom can i have a pet? i made 1.5k over the summer, and i promise i can take care of it!"
>"son, pets are just a burden to waste on time when you can be educating yourself instead!"
>end highschool with an 87 average.
>parents disappointed in me, force me to move out.
>years later, become a useless fucking NEET as i moved to canada.
>mfw i don't even have a childhood to hold on to in the darkest of times because i was too busy preparing myself for wageslaving for 50 years and then dying.

feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>35274122
such is life in the motherland
>>
>>35274139
i honestly miss the soviet times.

>be me, if i was born in 1956.
>universities and schooling was assigned by the government.
>jobs were assigned by the government.
>you go to prison if you don't work, so LITERALLY 0% unemployment.
>get free education.
>get free job without having to look for one.
>spend the 70s enjoying myself working, and living in a closed-community.
>die peacefully in 2020 as i realize i won't have to suffer the consequences of liberals.
>>
how did you end up so soft, it is not how your parents raised you
>>
>>35274122
Where in Canada friend?
>>
File: 1424289423959.jpg (75KB, 419x419px) Image search: [Google]
1424289423959.jpg
75KB, 419x419px
>tfw my parents bought me too many toys when I was young and I don't know what to do with them all now
I can't throw them out because I watched Toy Story and I know that would hurt their feelings. If I ever move into an apartment with my shit, it will be wall-to-wall storage bins.

If I ever have kids, I'm only buying them a couple toys per year. The rest can be computer games which are much more manageable.
>>
Maybe you should have broken the rules instead of being a whipped bitch. When your parents found out you should have responded with "I am doing what makes me successful"
Instead you fucked off in school and now you're a worthless welfare queen.

>>35274178
You have absolutely no idea of what went on in the USSR do you
>>
>>35274185
clarify.

>>35274193
ontario.

>>35274242
democratic communism is a paradox.
you could achieve social communism, but democratic communism is impossible in it's very nature.
>>
>>35274255
>no idea what went on in the USSR.

bud, compared to what it is NOW, i'd take 1970s USSR any day.

>protip : the "you get shot for taking bread" meme is only up to the 50s.

>>35274255
>protip : there is a phenomena called "not being able to afford something".
>>
File: 148278190081.jpg (110KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
148278190081.jpg
110KB, 1080x1080px
>>35274122
Cool story
Now go back to /rf/ pidorashka
>>
>>35274375
i'm here to stay, comrade.
>boy do i enjoy triggering burgers.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.