[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spent a year of highschool in the retard room instead of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1488280523780.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488280523780.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
>spent a year of highschool in the retard room instead of with the normal student population before proving to the schoolboard that i wasn't retarded
>tard wranglers gave me stinkey every time they saw me because i escaped there dungeon of drooly-wheelchair kids
>>
File: 1488229929777.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488229929777.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
NOT EVEN THE INTERNET CARES
>>
Same here:
>big brother was autistic
>mom thought I was retarded and developmentally disabled because I was chill and not having a spastic fit about everything
>raised me as a special needs kid
This fucked me up. I did good enough on homework and tests that they figured out my brain was normal and put me back in the normal classes. Still fucked me up and destroyed my self-confidence for years though.
>>
>>35273857
thanks, anonkun. i love you
>>
>>35273857
>>35274371
What is actually taught in those classes? I've only seen glimpses
>>
File: 1488252453195.png (139KB, 564x452px) Image search: [Google]
1488252453195.png
139KB, 564x452px
>>35274448

nothing gets taught.

you get yelled at by the bitchy tard wranglers woman who legitimately hate yous

the drooly wheelchair kid makes weird noises all day
>>
>>35274448
i got a lot of speech therapy classes since my family didnt talk to me much. I still have some kind of Irish accent because my tongue is fucking lazy and doesn't form words right.
>>
>>35274487
Yeah I think if you were actually looking for a sustainable way to keep killing you'd have to abandon any sense of dignity, pride or abstraction about the process and live like a functioning addict.

You only choose people that can't be connected back to you. No consistent m.o. It'd have to be in or near a large urban region.

Oh this is the 'tard thread. I mean....
I was always in the top five smartest kids in my cohort for the entirety of my gradeschool education. Since gifted studies and special needs were lumped together at an administrative level, I'd end up dealing with the "tard wranglers" on a semi-regular basis because I was one of the "so smart we trust you with anything" kids that was allowed to (among other things) use the bending machine(leaving the typo) in the teacher's lounge (as long as we didn't advertise it).

Not only were the special needs teachers always the most hostile towards me, but the one I spoke to the most often was one of the most easily offended, histrionic people I've ever met.

>>35274957
My younger brother had a pretty brutal speech impediment as a young child (pretty much every consonant was a 'W' or 'L') and he never outgrew some of the negative stigma associated with it. It's fucked up how judgemental and inflexible teachers and administrators are.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.