[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So anon you're 26 and never had a steady job? >says

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: interview man.png (325KB, 546x422px) Image search: [Google]
interview man.png
325KB, 546x422px
>So anon you're 26 and never had a steady job?
>says here you were in and out of community college but no degree...
>what made you apply to Panda Express?
>where do you see yourself at Panda?
>what makes you Panda material?
>>
File: pandabearhighrez.jpg (143KB, 1503x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pandabearhighrez.jpg
143KB, 1503x1000px
>>35273702

well, you see, umm well, sir, I like panda bears and I also like chinese food, so, well, um, I thought I would be a pretty good fit.
>>
I have watched the entire Kung Fu Panda trilogy over 23 times,sir, and I have a very pan-do attitude.
>>
I've fucked three pandas before, so obviously they love me and I will make my coworkers love me as well. Whether they want to or not.
>>
File: fist.png (202KB, 330x362px) Image search: [Google]
fist.png
202KB, 330x362px
>>35273745
you think this is a fucking game kid? I busted my ass of to become regional manager. Do you have any idea what sacrifices were made? idiot!
>>
Pandas are lazy and sexless, and that's pretty much me so I'm technically a Panda and therefore Panda material.
>>
I always hated that question..
>why do you want to work here?

If this ain't volunteer work then why else would anyone want to work.. money to support addictions
>>
>>35273702
Literally inspiring, I saw the pop up.. got paranoid as fuck.. thought to myself yeah fucking right dude.. literally insane.
>>
>>35273814

I-i'm sorry sir, I-i just, I-i really like pandas, and ummm, well, I've made some sacrifices too....you see, it's Lent and and I'm a catholic so I, ummm, I had to make a sacrifice...so ummm, I decided to give up, uh, I decided to give up tentacle hentai
>>
>>35273855

They know that, retard. They ask it because they want to hear how well you can bullshit past it. It's a filter so only normies can get work. Robots are literally oppressed at all levels of society.
>>
>>35273895
>They ask it because they want to hear how well you can bullshit past it
This is fucked up. I don't know why they do this.
>>
>>35274312
Because they don't want to employ autistic retards unless they get a tax break in exchange, and they definitely don't want them visible to customers.

It's not really that complicated.
>>
>>35273895
>>35274312

Having been on the other side of this, I can tell you the real reason;

Usually it's because there's a standard form for interview questions that HR came up with at some point and you ask those questions because that's what's on the sheet. If you're really on point you'll just also ask the questions that actually matter, like experience, availability and math competence.
>>
All I have done at interviews is use fancy wording and lingo. I always say dumb shit like "going above and beyond." Another one is "commercial awareness." That means knowing the deeper parts of the company like its history, facts, etc. Makes you sound smart. Reading the Panda Express Wikipedia page for ten minutes and a AMA with Panda Express employee will help. I try to sound fancy and smart and goes well. Yes they ask dumb as fuck questions. Another thing to talk about is outside stuff like "I plan on going to college" " Im in college" "I want to learn more to reach my own goals." Fake the interview. Talking to people and HR are full of bullshit. Dealt with a shitty boss recently who got removed from our store.When I go to work I just act like a not lie and have done good. The stuff I mentioned prob only works with entry level jobs.
>>
>>35273702
This scenario pretty much went down in a more low key fashion when I did a phone interview for a loss prevention job.

I've had nothing but min wage jobs since graduating from college. I also asked about the pay band for new employees (it turned out to be $10 min-$12/hour), and told the interviewer I would be comfortable with $11.50.

No call back,
>>
>>35273702
panda........ p a n d a,. PANDA! PANDA! PANDA! BRRRRAP
>>
>>35273702

>tfw you realize jews control the world

>TFW YOU REALIZE YOU WILL NEVER TAKE YOUR GF'S VIRGNITY
>>
>what makes you panda material?
Do they ask this? or is OP memeing?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.