[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't make his own pickles Are you seriously a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1487910195162.png (24KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1487910195162.png
24KB, 657x527px
>he doesn't make his own pickles
Are you seriously a cuck to the pickle industry?
>>
>>35272844
on 1-10 how slavic are you
>>
Sadly, yes. For now.
Attempts to crack the zesty dill code have failed thus far, but I have not lost my resolve. Someday I'll wipe that cocksucking grin off that stork's smug face. Someday.
>>
>>35272844
can you please explain to me the process
>>
>>35272943
>take unpickled pickle
>pickle it
It's that easy
>>
>>35272844
The people who still get botulism are those who try to make their own pickles.
>>
>>35272844
My granny makes them for me, i love you granny.
>>
>>35272866
100% not slavic
>>
>>35272844

congrats, your pickle post and dubs has me chuckle and post
>>
File: 1481686374559.png (383KB, 555x470px) Image search: [Google]
1481686374559.png
383KB, 555x470px
>all these Big Dill shills ITT
>>
>>35272964
> Just pickle it bro xDD
NORMIES OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>35272978
Botulism is a small price to pay for fresh pickles
>>
>>35272844
I've only picked eggs and garlic.
I messed up the garlic
>>
>>35273090
It's so easy for fucks sake. Take a jar, fill it about halfway with vinegar and then put your cucumbers in. Cum in it every day to give it a salty punch.
>>
>>35274563
gross, those pickles would too be vinegary

you need to mix sugar water and vinegar together for good pickles
>>
>>35273050
actually laughed. good post.
>>
>>35275203
Use enough cum and it balances out. Don't knock it til you try it. Add sugar if your cum isn't sweet though, mine tastes like honey so I never found the need to add sugar.
>>
I grow my own cucumbers and pickle them, I have been doing this for quite a while, probably since I was a young child with my father, who grew up as a farmer, if anyone has any pickling questions im happy to answer
>>35272943
It's fairly simple, if you wish you can buy full cucumbers at any grocery store and then slice them into the 'chip' style, and proceed with regular pickling, which only really consists of putting your cucumber slices into jars, then adding whatever you plan on pickling them with. A fairly common recipe for pickles is 3-3.5 cups of water, 1-1.5 cups white vinegar, 1 tblspn sugar, 1 tblspn salt, 2-3 garlic cloves, 2 heads of dill(needs to be fresh). If you want to be fancy about it, you can put the water, vinegar, sugar, and sea salt in a saucepan over high heat, then stir continuously until it boils, then remove it from the heat. Wait until it cools to room temp, then add other ingredients, then cucumbers. Wait 14 days then eat them.
>>35272978
Plenty of people learn how to sterilize their canned goods, the people who get botulism are usually hipsters who do it because it's current, and dont understand how important sterilization is.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.