[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw my most unattractive trait to women is that I show my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: killme.jpg (137KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
137KB, 500x440px
>mfw my most unattractive trait to women is that I show my feelings candidly

what the fuck?? Do they want me to not be act like a human being anymore or something?
>>
>>35272797
Good point, you're probably right.. I gotta work on that myself
>>
>>35272797
They want you to die inside, like them
And to do that you must first die on the outside

>seriously listening to what the infected think of you
I would lel if it were funny
>>
perhaps they feel a threat that you passions surpass they owns
>>
>>35272797
women only want to think about themselves and know one else they want a lot of attention but give none back, honestly cats are better because you can vent you emotions and they will just sit there
>>
I really don't think that's unattractive to women. I'm gay, and have a tonne of female friends-all they ever do is bitch about their men never showing emotions. I mean, unless you're literally cutting yourself and posing artfully in tears like some 13 year old emo kid.
>>
be stoic you faggot
don't show how you feel
women don't want a bleeding heart emotional faggot
they're emotional headcases enough, they don't need you to be one too.

you're better off ignoring women though.
>>
>>35273008
Now, I'm not completely certain, but I suspect women don't miss you, and don't notice you ignoring them.
>>
File: 14789421952290.jpg (185KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
14789421952290.jpg
185KB, 1067x1600px
ADMINS DONT WORRY,BE HAPPY
>>
>>35272797
Just treat them like you would a guy. You wouldn't show your feelings to a guy like some fag, would you anon?
>>
>>35272797
It's okay to show how you feel openly if how you feel is masculine.

If you're a whiny faggot beta loser though that's not attractive. Girls like men who are imposing, not faggots.
>>
I'm a schizoid yet I don't get women.
>>
>>35272797
Just don't be too emotional, women fucking hate that. Usually anger, and happy are the big two that they like to see. Becareful about getting sad around them though, that is a huge turn off for them and they see it as a sign of weakness. The only time its excusable is when someone dies. Every other instance you just gotta go "aw that sucks oh well". Don't buy any of the shit they say about liking "sensitive" guys, its complete horse shit.
>>
>don't show my feelings
>autistic

>show feelings
>Why are you showing your feelings? Don't you know girls don't like that? Are you autistic or something?
>>
>>35274223

DO THEY WANT ME TO BE HAPPY AND SOCIAL OR ANGRY AND DOMINANT???
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.