[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that women: >have better orgasms >have multiple

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: large.png (209KB, 394x476px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
209KB, 394x476px
reminder that women:
>have better orgasms
>have multiple orgasms with little or often no refractory period
>the clitoris has twice the amount of nerves as the penis packed into an area one tenth the size
>>
>implying most of men know how to do it well
>>
>>35272753
If you grow up rich you don't appreciate money in the same way poor people do. Everything is relative.
>>
File: 1483886439298.jpg (17KB, 433x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483886439298.jpg
17KB, 433x480px
>>35272783
>implying women fuck most men
>implying we need sex to enjoy our superior pleasure centers
>>
>>35272753
but all sensations relative

so on a sheer numbers level a female orgasm may be better. But since a man can never feel a female orgasm, why should anyone care?
>>
>>35272817
This.

Women should be jelous of men. We experience orgasms 1/10th but we love it 1000x more.
>>
yet being a man is still better
>>
File: 2541255.png (273KB, 375x465px) Image search: [Google]
2541255.png
273KB, 375x465px
>>35272816
>superior pleasure centers
>putting a stick in everything until cum
>>
>>35272800
Yes. it's not worse being an indian street urchin than a billionaire.
>>
>>35272753
Yeah, but can you beat me up?
>>
>>35272849
You didn't understand the analogy. It's about the mindset associated to the money. It's about the very appreciation in the moment the money has on your mind which comes from your overall life experience. We're talking about a single moment of euphoria here which for a man is infinately more powerful and appreciated.
>>
Clitoral orgasms feel mind blowing to me, the kind where your back arches and you sink your nails into the bedsheets and spasm a bit, my whole body gets way more sensitive, and it lasts forever, then the afterglow is so long. But it's weird because I don't really have that high of a sex drive at all and I never feel like I need it. It's just nice sometimes, once in a while. I have a superior pleasure centre but I don't even really like to use it that often.
>>
>>35272897
and men feel 1% of your experience for around 4 seconds and yet they crave and think about it constantly.
>>
>>35272940
It sounds like it would suck to want sex so often honestly. I don't know how you could focus on anything or get anything done. Sometimes I go weeks without masturbating.
>>
>>35272975
When I tell girls that 99% of men think about sex pretty much constantly they think i'm lying, and they give examples of their man friends who only want to be friends. If a man is talking to you, I promise that he is thinking about sex with you, maybe it's not at the front of his mind but somewhere within his brain that is what he is thinking about. When sex is unable to happen with the woman, a man will slowly lose intrest. If he is asking about your day, your life, work ANYTHING it's all because he is hoping for sex.

I'm a dude, I'm aware of this within myself and I was affected by it for a long time too.
>>
File: 906966ebbf7633d87b9795d3040863b2.jpg (546KB, 870x1080px) Image search: [Google]
906966ebbf7633d87b9795d3040863b2.jpg
546KB, 870x1080px
>>35272753
And can't get kicked in the nuts and feel the most intense sensation the body has to offer! I feel bad for ya matess
>>
>>35273104
>When I tell girls that 99% of men think about sex pretty much constantly they think i'm lying
Well it is bullshit, just a bunch of feminist horseshit to demonise men. What's true is that men mostly talk to women to try and fuck them. All those guy "friends" definitely want to stick their penis in their female "friends" vaginas.
>>
>>35273104
Why are caring about someone and wanting sex mutually exclusive? I don't understand why some guys seem to think that and can't genuinely care about someone and want sex with them at the same time. I don't have that high of a sex drive, but I'm bi and would probably still fuck all my attractive friends given the opportunity and have thought of some of them sexually before. But I still care about them for who they are and I don't keep anyone around or talk to them if I don't genuinely enjoy their company, and even if I would have sex with them it doesn't mean i Have any romantic feelings at all.
>>
>>35273179
Okay I admit that it's not constantly, but if the average man counted each time he thought about sex or masturbation in a day it would be extreemly high.
>>
>>35273217
I'm talking about the average person here. Robots are robots for a reason. We are operating at a higher frequency and more from the heart. I'm not saying men can't care for people, but when it comes to the opposite sex a man will not be friends with a women and act towards them like they act with their male friends unless there is some drive there, which comes from wanting sex with them.
>>
>>35273223

Men are retarded shitheads and I don't want to be their friends.

I have several male friends and my closest friends are men, but they all earned that position. When I meet new men I am standoffish until I see who they really are. I keep everyone I meet at arm's length until I've evaluated their true nature, but men get it extra.

You can't trust no nigga.

(I'm a man.)
>>
>>35273290
For me it's the other way around. If I like someone and they're attractive it might lead to me wanting sex, but I never will want sex with someone first and then that lead to me wanting to try to like them. That just sounds ingenuine and manipulative to me.
>>
>>35273314
You sound more like a fag.
>>
>>35272753
>tfw men had just as many nerves until jews cut them off

Feels bad though
>>
>>35272753
>have better orgasms
>have multiple orgasms with little or often no refractory period

Good points, this is why FGM is evil but male circumcision is beneficial.

Yet which one do robots care more about?
>>
>>35273382
>believing anti circ memes

http://thecircumcisiondecision.com/20000-nerve-endings/
>>
>>35273314
All my life I have naturally drifted towards men as my friends because I am a man and there is no drive to have sex with them so you can act yourself and everything comes from a very natural place.

When I spoke to a girl it was always coming from a place of attraction and almost forcing myself to be nice because I wanted their approval, I wouldn't give a crap if a man didn't approve of me. It comes from a fake place and not from a genuine place.

For every 1 girl I have known, I have known 10 dudes. I couldn't even force myself to care about an ugly girl so I wouldn't even allow myself to get to know them no matter how potentially interesting they could be. Ugly men didn't matter, some of my closes friends have been fat ugly guys who are actually amazing people down to their core.

It's a sad realisation when you understand it.
>>
>>35273334
That's because you're operating from the heart by default.
>>
>>35272753
>Reminder that women are physically weaker then men.
>Are less competent and able to deal with pain and suffering, always collapsing and being unable to handle even the lightest criticism.
>Are unable to control their emotions, and act like dirty whores all the time.
>Are psychologically and intellectually inferior to men, and will soon realize that giving them rights to vote was the stupidest thing men ever did.
>>
>>35273459
I don't understand this, do guys all get feelings that easily? When I was a lot younger I found it harder to talk to guys and then I just slowly learned to get over it and I talk to men genuinely without wanting approval or caring what they think, which is the only way to make genuine friends or get a genuine relationship. I don't get why guys don't do the same with girls and just talk to them for who they are, and have to come from a place of attraction. It just looks very weak and stupid. Often things might not go anywhere, but most people in life are transient and if you talk to a girl then stop and never do again the next day, it shouldn't even matter. Life gets a lot easier when you learn to stop caring or put anyone on pedestals and just do what you want.
>>35273489
I don't know. If I dislike being around someone I rather just cut them off. I like fun conversation and getting to know people. It sounds ridiculous to keep someone around just because they're hot and then try to force myself to be nice and act like I like them from there. I would rather never have sex than do that. It sounds primitive and so stupid, like you have to think with your dick for interpersonal relationships.
>>
>>35273513
kek most guys can't handle a small amount of blood, are disgusted easily, and don't respond well to pain and suffering at all. Men are typically better than women with it, but that's not saying much really. Women are also a lot more used to blood.

Guys also call women emotional then this whole thread is full of guys saying they think with their dicks and get way too emotional with women, and can't even talk to women except from a place of attraction. It's so stupid, men say women get emotional about dumb things then they do it all the time, commonly have bad tempers, etc.
>>
>>35273624
A lot of guys don't care what others think, they're called alphas and they pump and dump women on a regular basis.
>>
>>35273706
You sound very emotional right now.
>>
>>35273706
>this whole thread is full of guys saying they think with their dicks and get way too emotional with women
>this whole thread
It's called selection bias you retard.
>>
>>35273713
Those guys care a lot because they are obsessed with sex and have sex as the endpoint with every woman. It's very vain, ingenuine, boring, and normie.
>>35273742
That's weird. I'm not.
>>
>>35273758
It's just an example. Testosterone obviously isn't any more of a rational sex hormone than estrogen. Men do stupid things and are overly emotional all the time. Look at how many guys get upset over stupid things like video games or people on 4chan.
>>
>>35273761
>Those guys care a lot
They really don't, they'll fuck one chick and move onto another one next week. Sure they're obsessed with sex, but that's not the same thing as caring.
>>
>>35273787
>It's just an example.
A bad one men on here are so far removed from the average man that we don't represent them at all.
>>
>>35273801
They're just chasing dopamine like a drug addict that can't stop. No self-control. I don't think they can really just do what they want, unless they are so hedonistic all they want in life is feel good chemicals and sex. Although at least they aren't stupid enough to fall in love easily with every girl they talk to.
>>35273819
The average man is about as emotional as the average robot but normies typically haven't had as many bad experiences as people here and/or cope better with their feelings. Men are emotional then bash women for the same thing. That said, being emotional isn't really a bad thing, just having no self control is.
>>
>>35272753
women don't have better orgasms it is a myth i am proof of this
>>
>>35273880
Sorry your vagina is broken, fembot, but it doesn't mean you represent all women.
>>
>>35273887
>implying they weren't referring to ALL women
lol
if there was something wrong with my vagina i think i would have said it fag
>>
Why is there a smell when I orgasm hard? Do guys experience that?
>>
Don't forget

>don't get their genitals mutilated as babies and then laughed at about it
>>
>>35273907
Let me test it to see if it's functioning properly.
>>
>>35273917
men don't orgasm hard
>>
File: d2d74209365350_full.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
d2d74209365350_full.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
Seems there are more women on this board then I expeted.
>>
>>35273941
Ever heard of edging?
>>
File: 1483949385198.gif (492KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1483949385198.gif
492KB, 460x345px
>>35273967
Too many honestly
>>
>>35273917
please describe the smell
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.