[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a reason for Switzerland to have conscription? I know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Katyusha.(GIRLS.und.PANZER).jpg (339KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Katyusha.(GIRLS.und.PANZER).jpg
339KB, 1000x1000px
Is there a reason for Switzerland to have conscription?

I know the /pol/sheep will say something along the lines of ''muh degeneracy'' but is there a real reason? They are surrounded by EU nations, which they get along with too well to freat over, and by NATO nations so if they were invaded the attackers would likely have to fend off NATO forces, not to mention the terrain is a shitshoot to go though.

It just seems expensive, and most Swiss people I met feel it to be an annoying time sink. Is there a practical reason for a country that swore off war for ~200 years to require short military service?
>>
>>35272718
>most Swiss people I met feel it to be an annoying time sink
hackshually, most swiss people are in favor according to polls. as an expat swissfag, I didn't do my military service, but apparently people think it's kinda fun, it builds values and you meet new friends.
>>
>>35272718
Because not having a military is absolutely retarded.
>>
>>35272750
The second biggest military in the world is volunteer though. This is about conscription, not eradication of military.
>>
>>35272750
a de-facto militia isn't much of a military
>>
Conscription is great for training people to work in groups, take care of their shit and in general learn how to be an adult.
>>
why don't you ask /k/
>>
>>35272718
I'm swiss, gonna go to the military in a week.
Ask me questions.
Gonna go take a shit, coming back in 10min
>>
>>35272718
The fucking useless vaginas always vote to keep it when the men vote to get rid of it

And to not get conscripted themselves. Women are such degenerate hypocrites.
>>
>>35273078
2sleepy4u, gonna go sleep, see ya all.
>>
>not wanting to learn military skills and intense national pride.
Its like you WANT to be cucked.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.