[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw girl at my work never says "hi" and rapidly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: lewd.jpg (86KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
86KB, 1024x683px
>tfw girl at my work never says "hi" and rapidly looks away (does that mean she likes me?)
>>
It means she's repulsed by you
>>
>>35272296
this. I'm disgusting and that's how women at work talk to me.
>>
File: 1485434862192.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1485434862192.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
>>35272296
>It means she's repulsed by you

fuck, I had my hopes high
>>
>>35272412
>hope
Ha, what kind of a delusional faggot has hopes these days?
>>
File: 508.gif (1018KB, 400x251px) Image search: [Google]
508.gif
1018KB, 400x251px
>>35272276
>tfw make eye contact with qt and she quickly looks away in slight disgust.
>>
>>35272276
no, you fat nasty faggot
>>
File: feels mask.jpg (45KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
feels mask.jpg
45KB, 601x508px
>>35272276
>girl I'm crushing hard on at work smiles at me and says she misses working fridays with me when I stop by to get my paycheck
>she has a bf
JUST
>>
I tried talking to the new girl at work tonight and it turns out she's married. Atleast it's a nice piece of ass to look at
>>
she's just not friendly. Everyone says hi, I think she's just mad she's a wagie
>>
File: 1477019445063.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477019445063.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
>tfw can't look a girl in the eye so wouldn't even notice if they look away

What's with all these wagecucks anyways
>>
>Get out of a meeting one day
>QT working at the receptionists desk
>It's not actually reception, but we ran out of room in the fucking building so she works there
>It's right next to the meeting room
>She looks right at me, squints her eyes
>"Anon Lastname."
>Has that mockingly-serious tone
>I completely forget what her name is
>Oh fuck
>Go red as a tomato
>"....YOU!"
>Speedwalk back to my desk
I entered and left the building from the side or rear for the next year and a half until I quit.
It still haunts me.
>>
>in class
>qt sitting one desk over in front of me
>front seat is empty
>she turns around to ask me what page we're on
>even though there were multiple people around her and the person next to her was much closer
looks like the robot life is for me no more fags
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.