[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the more I get to know a girl, the less I like them Why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1488577184003.jpg (90KB, 546x682px) Image search: [Google]
1488577184003.jpg
90KB, 546x682px
>the more I get to know a girl, the less I like them

Why is this? i find plenty of girls attractive, but I just don't enjoy spending time with them at all
>>
>>35271103
Is this too much of a normie-question? I promise I'm a robot
>>
>>35271103
>inb4 "you talk to grills? Fuck off normie".

Seriously though I think they just don't share our interests naturally. They don't focus on the same things guys do.
>>
File: 1486325043585.jpg (1MB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486325043585.jpg
1MB, 1620x1080px
>>35271300
There is a reason for why boipucci is so popular here
>>
>>35271300
Maybe that's it. Although, even when I talk to girls that like anime or vidya or politics or whatever, they seem so... boring.
>>35271355
If only traps didn't age like milk and get shit on your dick. Good to fap to, though
>>
File: r926916_9677185.jpg (19KB, 340x227px) Image search: [Google]
r926916_9677185.jpg
19KB, 340x227px
This short video will answer your question. Not even memeing.

https://youtu.be/9MykZfESyA4
>>
>>35272022
I think Mr. Ideology is right, here. Is there any way around this? I feel incapable of loving and being loved
>>
>>35271103
the more you know anyone the less you like them. especially if you're looking for flaws.
>>
A girl is hot, you think she's cute. Talk to said hot girl, and then you learn she's your typical hoe over there. It's not that complicated.

Doesn't even matter though. You've given that that girl validation already by even talking to her and testing the waters.
>>
>>35271103
FUCK YOU NORMIE FUCKING TRASH AT LEAST GIRLS HANG OUT WITH YOU
>>
>>35273244
You made a doo doo in your underwear.
>>
>>35273244
Doo doo is being cradled in the underbutt of your panties right now. Your anus put it there.
>>
because most women are whores and most of them will never understand
>>
>>35273244
lol your underwear full of gross doo doo son
>>
*sniff sniff*
EWWWW IT SMELLS LIKE DOODOOEY PUSSY IN HERE IT'S HIM >>35273244 THIS GUY GOT DOO DOO IN HIS PUSSY AND IT BE STANKIN NIGGA IT BE STANKIN! P.U. DOODOOEY PUSSYSTANK!
>>
>>35271605
most women are basic bitches
but most men are also basic as fuck.
>>
>>35273244
oooohhhhhhhhh shit niqqa wat is wit dat doo doo in yo britches...
>>
Most people are boring. What are your interests OP?
>>
>>35273244
AYO. DOG. YEAH NIGGA. >>35273244 YOU. NIGGA WHO GOT DAT BROWN SMEARED AROUND DOWNTOWN. CLEAN DAT SHIT OUCHO BUTT FOOL, I AIN'T GOTTA BE SMELLIN AT. TRYNA GET MY SWERVE ON FOOL!
>>
>>35273244
doo doo alert! doo doo alert! WEEOOWEEOOWEEOO doo doo alert in this faggot's pants! WEEOOWEEOOWEEOO
>>
Women lack any semblance of honor, respect, and drive. Because of this, they are inherently boring and offer nothing of value or substance to you, or anyone else around them that isn't also as vapid and drole as they are.
>>
I feel the same way. Not only do they tend to not have hobbies from what I understand, but what's worse for me is that they never seem to act under their own compulsion. They merely do whatever you want to do and cannot express an idea or motive. Their confidence is so low that they are unwilling to initiate or direct an activity and that is why they are boring and despicable.
>>
>>35273244
Your underwear is what houses the doo doo you made!
>>
>>35273778
That is totally true. People are in fact real fuckin basic.
>>35273798
I don't have any real interests yet. All I like are politics, movies, video games, etc. (not hobbies or anything productive, but more consumerist) I'm trying to figure out what kind of person I am, other than just trash.
>>35273909
>>35273962
I've been feeling this way for a few years. I hope we aren't right, but I believe we are.
They seem like husks of people once you peel away the surface
>>
>>35271355
fugg that's hot
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.