[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One day we'll be the oldest generation alive. What will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1451103836946.jpg (699KB, 1280x839px) Image search: [Google]
1451103836946.jpg
699KB, 1280x839px
One day we'll be the oldest generation alive.

What will you tell the future generations how you spend your youth?

Did you explore the world?
Did you have fun and fucked all the girls?
Will you tell them you shitposted the entire day while staying in bed and jerking off?
Did you make tons of sweet dollars?
Or will you say you did what you enjoyed, not care alot about money but life and it's experiences?
>>
I just want to live a quiet life and die ~65.
>>
I won't tell them shit because I don't care about them. I'll live alone and die whenever.
>>
File: everything happens for a reason.png (398KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
everything happens for a reason.png
398KB, 480x600px
>>35270898
>>Will you tell them you shitposted the entire day while staying in bed and jerking off?
Well I mean that's what I did, but I don't necessarily have to tell them that.

In any case if I make it long enough to be a member of the oldest generation alive I probably won't give much of a damn what the younger generations think of me. Every old person I've ever met has long run out of fucks to give. Even if I turn out different than that, I'll be dead soon, and then I know I won't care what they think anymore.

Yeah sure I'd love to explore the world, have fun, fuck all the girls, make tons of sweet dollars, and do what I enjoy. But some people are damaged and enjoy the wrong things (or don't enjoy anything), or have other flaws that get in the way of those things. (for me, it's a high amount of both fear and laziness) Not everyone winds up a success, it can't be helped.
>>
>>35270898
If by some miracle I get grandkids, I'll just tell them I lived a quiet, solitary life and leave out all the details.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.