[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>genuinely handsome >popular with people but still a big

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1488273181986.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1488273181986.png
198KB, 550x535px
>genuinely handsome
>popular with people but still a big spergy
>girls always say i look like kurt cobain
>start going bald
>long hair ruined
>extremely self conscience for years
>lose apartment
>move back in with parents
>unemployed for 4 months
>constant anxiety of waiting for a Post Office job I got an offer for 4 months ago. No word on a start date
>Slowly getting fatter
>Don't talk to literally anyone
>Still feel like shit every day about the big bald spot on the back of my head
>Be me, 27 year old NEET basement dweller who shitposts on 4chan for 14 hours a day - every day

balding sucks and will ruin your self confidence and drive to do anything

>in b4 the shave your head grow a beard meme
>>
>>35270884
Same as me. I think I'm gonna run away to the city to try and get money and a career but I'm going to start all the medications and get a transplant

A transplant is my biggest nightmare thoigh. I'm so afraid of needles and surgery and that's like the worst one for that. I'm just hoping I can take a bunch of Xanax first.
>>
>>35270884
>girls always say i look like kurt cobain
I wish you acted more like him
>>
File: IMG_0986.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0986.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>35270884
ebin sdory anon :DDDDD
>>
>>35270934
Transplant sounds too risky and expensive for me. I tried some off brand Rogaine for a while and while I think I was starting to see a little result, I stopped. No money to start it up again. I hate this so much.
>>
>>35270975
I wouldn't fucj around with treatments like that

Order 5mg finasteride and get Kirkland minoxidil its 25 bucks for a 6 month supply

There's also a shit load of other pills you can get that stop it even more and a lot you can order online I think it's like 50-60 bucks for a 6 months supply

But if you dovit on and off it's going to be bad and not work if you can't afford it then just do it every other day

Are you like fucked? Like is it patchy and obvious or does it kinda like alright with some length
>>
>>35271044
>Order 5mg finasteride

Isn't that prescription only? Also we both know about the dick destroying side effect. Was it worth it?
>>
>>35271083
I haven't done treatments yet but I'm gonna have to soon

I wake up horny as fuck every day and my dick is always rock hard and I'm pretty sure you can quit the meds and get boners again at least try it. I mean people here complain about ssri and boner problems and I've never heard a complaint about finasteride.

No you don't need a script I can't remember where but I found a shit load of places you can buy from and even if you do well I asked my doctor and he pretty much said he would prescribe it. If you look on hairloss forums no one has a prescription and I've seen people go from straight bald to mop top it's weird.
>>
>>35270940
How is OP not acting like him?
>>
>>35270884
Why not shave and wear wig?
>>
>>35270884
ya, don't shave your head it doesnt work for fat people
>>
>>35271148
I'm saying I want OP to kill himself
>>
>>35270975
Can you rock a buzz cut or a shaved head?
>>
>>35270884

I absolutely love stories about good looking people getting their lives ruined. Anyone else have one?

Fuck I hate good looking people.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.