[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody else sometimes have little periods throughout the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Does anybody else sometimes have little periods throughout the day sometimes where they kind of begin entering the frame of mind like:
>I am something special. I see something that others don't, and I am chosen by a higher power to save humanity. I just need to figure out how to do that. I am humanaties last hope to stop it from killing itself.
or something like that?
I'm on zoloft and depakote and adderall and it helped my bipolar shit but I still keep getting this. what is this? schizophrenia?

Sometimes I do talk to myself in my head though:
>You are to follow the tenfold path. Be a noble strong man.
>Be honorable, blah blah
And then I get myself into situations like this, and when I'm out of that frame of mind, I'm like
>why did i fucking do this?
I do it alot at work too(I'm a mcdonalds '''''chef'''') and its fucking annoying. Should I seek help?
>>
>>35270509
I get this too. I think it's just being nuts. Why you and not the person passing by on the street? I guess it's just an idea that will keep us going.
>>
>>35270509
One night:
>Little bro makes me watch Rick and Morty
>I like it
>I was kind of depressed at this time, lay down, start getting more depressed and suicidal
>Start thinking of Rick and inter-dimensional travel
>Start thinking really hard about alternate universes and dimensions, realize that if there really is an infinite number of realities and anything is possible, then there must be a reality where I have learned to travel outside the dimension like Rick
>Realize that it's also entirely possible for a version of that reality to exist where I am coming to get ME, specifically ME, the one in this universe
>Realize that it's also possible there's something preventing that from happening, but then start thinking just me thinking that could have made it not happen
>Start crying and feeling fucking terrible, trying my damndest to think of escaping this dimension
>End up passing out
Never had something like it happen again.
>>
>>35270509
So whose gonna saaaaaaave the woorrrrrrrrld toniiiiiiiight? Whose gonna bring it baaaaaaaaaaack to liiiiife
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (148KB, 950x633px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
148KB, 950x633px
>when every day you experience your whole life again from start to finish

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.