[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been a kiss-less virgin for the past 20 years of my life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 4ae.jpg (107KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
4ae.jpg
107KB, 800x900px
>been a kiss-less virgin for the past 20 years of my life
>heard about this thing called "Tinder"
>didnt really understand how it works but i said why not?
>using it for for the past 2 months
>been liking fat girls and monstrosities that no sane man should even consider to touch profiles
>literally ran out of girls to like in my region

am I doing something wrong?
>>
No , tinder is buggy as hell and is more for women than men , gives those whores the freedom to be whores with no consequences. Also it will work better if you pay . Also for iPhone works.better than android.
>>
>>35270192
can't they be whores for me?
im lonely and depressed and anxious
>>
>>35270277
And desperate , whores will just break you if you are desperate.
>>
trips checked
>>35270333
I have zero confidence in myself so getting a not-whore gf is out of the question.
so according to what youre saying there is no way for me to get a caring and loving female companion, is that correct?
>>
>>35270413
If those are your only expection from women you will be disappointed and heart broken , keep in mind that women are empowered to be free spirit , act like there's no tomorrow and have fun a.k.a. being whores so you start a relationship with that in mind or you just fuck her and thats it.
>>
Go get a whore and get that virgin baggage off your back so you can fucking think straight and stop trying to hard to lose your virginity.
>>
>>35270456
I miss the time when women were bound to kitchens.
was i born too late?
my next shot will be a dating site, but i have no fucking idea how i will pull it off because i have a better chance of being accepted by a chandelier than by a female homosapien with my social skills
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.