[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"You need to go outside more, anon." >"Do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: notme.jpg (71KB, 599x669px) Image search: [Google]
notme.jpg
71KB, 599x669px
>"You need to go outside more, anon."
>"Do you want to be alone your entire life and just think about what it's like being with a girl?"
>"Have you ever asked a girl out? There are girls out there who want you and you want them too, just get fit read about stuff how girl function and live healthy."

The way to eternal happiness is forgetting how miserable life is.
>>
>>35270019
im so obsessedw ith men.....,,,,,,
>>
>>35270048
Don't be obsessed with women. Make them obsessed about you.
>>
File: IMG_3335.jpg (16KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3335.jpg
16KB, 184x184px
>>35270019
>tfw too smart to concern myself about romantic companionships of any sort

>too smart to subject myself to the misery caused by females
>>
>>35270327
>implying smartness can outweigh the instinct of companionship, love and the desire of reproduction

Stop lying anon
>>
>feel like I am missing out for not being social
>try going to a party
>it's fucking boring, just a bunch of people talking, drinking, and playing games.
>actually wish I was doing something alone instead

I'm not sure if I am just a loner or something is wrong with me.
>>
>>35270482
What do you expect people to do at a party?
>>
>>35270506
be fun
>>
>>35270019
My god that is one attractive face
>>
>>35270584
Then go to a party where you can have fun
>doing what you like
>>
>>35270019
Who is this what is his instagram?

Just by looking at his face i want to have tons if sex with him.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.