[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you go to church, robots? That's how I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: chrucchshm.jpg (167KB, 968x648px) Image search: [Google]
chrucchshm.jpg
167KB, 968x648px
Why don't you go to church, robots? That's how I've met my wife. All you have to do is attend to every event and socialize.
>>
File: 1488265309376.jpg (62KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
1488265309376.jpg
62KB, 719x719px
i grew up in a mormon family and we went to church nearly every sunday and tried to attend all the activities. trust me, if you're the quiet autistic one it's no different from school. nobody talks to you unless it's necessary or you're being asked a question and i never made any friends.
>>
File: 1470757387563.jpg (83KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
1470757387563.jpg
83KB, 495x495px
>>35269766
I can't. I just can't.

>would have to give up my potsmokin' ways
>but would have to be non-judgmental about all the "former sluts" who are members of the congregation/clergy
>while they judge me every second of every hour of every day for being unemployable+unemployed (in add'n to not being Chad Deaconcock)
>no fun ever allowed ever again (no drinking, no motorcycles, no potsmokin', no loud "evil" music)

I can count the number of times on one hand I interact with another human in a week but I still dont think I'm starved for socialization/affection that much to join the church
>>
>>35269876
>Chad Deaconcock
I lol'd
>>
>>35269766
I was raised christian and when I stopped being one it wasn't out of apathy.
If I went back I'd just feel like a lecherous hypocrite.
>>
>>35269766
I'm an atheist

And I'm also original AF
>>
>>35269766
>socialize.
Could you please elaborate a little more on this
>>
>>35269993
Not op, but I've met my wife through church as well. I'm also an atheist, but she isn't really a devout christian.
>>
File: 1483716020531.jpg (33KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1483716020531.jpg
33KB, 728x546px
>>35270007
>Not op, but I've met my wife through church as well.
This shit is starting to piss me off
>>
>>35270005
Start talking to people at events. Introduce yourself.
>>
Religious fags are annoying.
>>
>>35270046
everyone is annoying
>>
>>35270032
How should I introduce myself?
Keep in mind I'm a NEET and my only hobbies are video games and anime.
>>
>>35269766
Because church girls are the biggest roastie ever
>>
>>35270096
*Roasties. I hate phone posting
>>
>>35270082
If I was you, I would try to go back to school while keeping the NEET life secret.
>>
I went for a few years.

There were few young women, even fewer single ones, and the single ones were all after the Church Chads.

Also Chritianity is a cuckold religion that encourages and glorifies being a weak, "tolerant" pushover.
>>
because Christianity is the official religion of cuckolds
>>
>>35269766
I would go to church, but how do you fake believing in such idiotic nonsense?
I would like to meet some church slut, just can't imagine participating in the most stupid thing that exists.
>>
>>35269766
kek

my brother's church is filled with degenerates

>ran into one of his groomsmen going to class high af
>almost called the cops when wife's sister, who was my roomate and went to bible college, was getting fucked by her bf and I thought she was getting raped because she was crying and saying no (turned out that's how she likes it)
>brother's wife, who everyone thinks is really innocent, talks lewd around me because I'm an atheist so she doesn't have to pretend to be a good girl
>other sister had drug dealer's miscarriage
>youngest sister dropped out of church to party instead

my sister became a mormon. her husband is very conservative and they look down on casual religious people but all her friends secretly watch game of thrones and her maid of honor can't go in the temple or something because she had sex before marriage.

the only girl who ever liked me was a "christian" who used to talk about how important her beliefs were but slept with a ton of guys and went poly when she moved out of her parents' house.

christianity is just another kind of fashion.
>>
It's a real 50/50, either you have the no sex til marriage thing or you have the horny sex-crazy types.

There was fuck all in the way of girls at my old church, the game was dead. By the time I went to uni I was too detached from all the Christian union types. Had more luck with tinder.

t. Former Catholic
>>
>>35270399
dubs of absolute truth mate
>>
>>35269766
It would be so much easier, but I'm sincerely incapable of having faith in anything, let alone a religion.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.