[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was your relationship with your oneitis in high school?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: 1457046884728.png (175KB, 335x335px) Image search: [Google]
1457046884728.png
175KB, 335x335px
How was your relationship with your oneitis in high school?

Also, general high school memories/stories thread
>>
She sat behind in front of me one year. My obsession hadn't developed yet - only after the year was done.

Sent her creepy messages as an anonymous ask on tumblr.

Got creeped out.

She is doing well nowadays.
>>
>>35269646
It was good until i asked her out in gr 9 over fb and she freaked out. Then I told everyone it wasn't me and called her a liar.
>>
>>35269646
>finally mustered up the courage to ask her out
>she says yes and we go on a date
>kiss her
>tell my friends we're going out now
>she tells me we were never dating
>her friends tell everyone and I face humiliation for the rest of highschool

Fml
>>
She was in some of my classes, I developed a crush on her at the end of 8th grade that developed into full blown oneitis over freshman and sophomore year. She knew of course, and I was too much of a beta to even talk to her. I finally got the nerve up to try my junior year but she preemptively rejected me. I was over her by senior year and I haven't seen her since graduation.
>>
We were friends. Well, I was her friend anyway. I genuinely wish that I could talk to myself back then, save time.
>>
>>35269752
Is your name Austin, this sounds familiar
>>
He had blonde hair and always wanted me to give him rides on my back until I got emotionally attached, sent him almost 60 texts one day explaining my love, then it ended
Except he still wanted to talk to me
I think he was gay too but didn't want to date me
Deep down I was just infatuated not in love

I miss him but I don't at the same time. We basically both moved on, yet our family situation is the same, we work at the same store at two different locations. But we don't speak.

Like, fuck
>>
She ended up liking me while she had a boyfriend

We didn't do anything though. I asked her and she told me.
>>
She teased me all throughout HS, finally ignore her until I turn 24 she adds me on Facebook, pokes me everyday, I say happy birthday one time on her bday, next day deletes me off Facebook has every one of my Facebook friends on hers and comments on all their shit
>>
>>35269646
I was a robot then too so I didn't have a oneitis.
>>
>>35272374
OriginalFaggot here
Thought I should add
She played me through hs, called me her BFF and put me #1 on her MySpace friends list, she was hella popular and I was some half retarded sperg
>>
>friendly then more distant and one-sided in terms of affection over time

So just like everyone else's. Things really went to shit afterwards in collegel.
>>
She broke up with me in 8th grade after a childhood friendship, took a girl out a few hours later as revenge but fell in love with the girl she was thirteen at the time and I lost my Virginity to her. Told her about my Ballbusting fetish and have spent ever since with her... Oneitis called me two weeks later to bitch at me for getting a go so fast and I forgot about her lmao. Things worked out
>>
Non-existent, obviously.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 229x220px
She strung me along for the attention and even though I knew better as relationships only have one chance to work out and tried to go my own way, she'd always pop up no matter who I was with or hanging out with. Stopped taking to her after high school when I deleted my facebook. Three years ago I created another facebook and added her among many others I knew from high school just for the sake of it. She messaged me right afterwards saying how much she wanted to hang out and I agreed. Turned out it was just to be a 3rd wheel for a date she had with some other guy which I fucked off at. Ended up texting me later asking what was my problem. Tried texting her a couple of times over the course of a month just to have her tell me I'm bipolar and need to get my head checked. All the friends I got re-in touch with that were acquaintances with her coincidently stopped talking to me as well right afterwards. Told her to fuck to go fuck herself and haven't had the confidence or self-esteem to put myself out there ever since not only fearing she might be right, but assuming I'd wrongly interpret their signals anyways
>>
File: 1487549644166.jpg (27KB, 667x659px) Image search: [Google]
1487549644166.jpg
27KB, 667x659px
>met her senior year
>says good morning and sees me at lunchy time sometimes
>never say anything
>stay silent and we had class the whole year
>first year of college, I make a facebook in 2010
>tell her I want her on my cock
>turns out she liked me too

we fucked for about 2 months we were 3 hours away so we stopped and then she sucked chad's dick. At least I got it in. She's a nurse and I'm a wagie now
>>
Oneitis does not mean your literal gf you normalslime fucktards, jesus. This board is so shit.
>>
She friendzoned and blocked me on fb for teasing her, what a bitch lel.
>>
File: 1397786814593.jpg (88KB, 486x439px) Image search: [Google]
1397786814593.jpg
88KB, 486x439px
>dated her for a year in freshman year because she was insecure
>took her virginity and first kiss
>she had to move to the other side of the country
>tried to keep the relationship, visited her over the summer
>fucked like rabbits
>a week after i fly home (with my hard earned money) she texts me that she doesn't love me anymore
>shitfit
>has had multiple dyke girlfriends since she left me
At least she isn't getting fucked by other guys.
>>
File: wojak.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>>35269646
Never had a relationship with her but I guess I'll jot down our interactions. Forewarning this is the first girl I really talked to, had no idea what to do and didn't get advice anywhere.

>we had band together for three years, didn't talk much
>had junior year history together, she always partnered up with me which was nice because I didn't know anyone
>had no problem talking to her because I didn't have a crush at this point, we got along fairly well
>senior year she starts waving and saying hi to me frequently at passing period and after school
>after one band concert she came up and talked to me and hugged me, started to crush on her hard at this point
>graduation day, just standing with the few guys I got along with in a corner, suddenly got hugged from behind by her
>we talk for a bit, she gives me her phone number
>couple days later call her and confess that I like her
>she says she's "no good for relationships"
>try to move on, forget about her
>start going to community college in the fall
>one day while I'm walking through the parking lot she sees me and texts me
>asks if I want to get lunch sometime, I accept
>we meet, talk for a few hours
>never see/hear from her again and too scared to contact her, try to move on again

Now this term I have a class with her best friend. Feels bad seeing even just her, they were always together. Last class the girl sat near me for some reason and made a big deal of saying my name while passing me a test, put a lot of emphasis into it to make sure I heard that she still remembered me. Not sure what to make of it. I feel awful when I think about how it's almost guaranteed my oneitis told her that I confessed to her, I feel like an inept retard when I'm near her and want to run away.
>>
I hated her at first. She was carefree and kind of an annoying roastie.

I showed that and for some reason she liked me. Maybe it was my bluntness.

Then outta fucking nowhere I got infatuated with her. I stared at her all the time and expected her to turn. She did almost as much as I stared.

I was too much of a beta to ask her out though. Also autismo and the fact that she hanged out with chads and other normies

But I knew that she liked me despite all of the dicks lining up for her. I know people's true intentions whenever I meet them. They're so easy to read and to analyze. For some reason they still think it's fun to keep it going even if they're intentions are shitty or banal. She fucking knew everytime I passed by her or was nearby her. She ignored me sometimes and she acknowledged my presence and tried to make me her bitch for a while.

She bored out at the end though. Even after a shitty card and a cliche gift, I couldn't talk to her or even relate to her.

Why would I? She is a complete basic bitch and I'm more philosophical. I also just wanted to fuck her. I wouldn't take her to trips or cheesy shit like that. Any romantic passion whatsoever would be farcical. But she is the type that can't settle down with a dude for good. Ironically enough we've had the same number of romantic partners that being 0. Last time I saw her she was planning to get fingered by some puny looking faggot at chilis, I think, and despite trying to avoid it, she saw me and had that 'I know this guy but I'll pretend I didn't see him' look. Like with disappointment

Disappointment of what though? It wouldn't have worked.

High school was a mixed bag btw.
>>
File: IMG_8072.jpg (75KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8072.jpg
75KB, 750x600px
She's my first and only gf.
No fucking clue how it worked out so well besides help from my based grandpa. Never actually had the guts to ask out previous crushes.
>>
>>35269646
I had a oneitis in grade school and she was always placed in my class for 6 years straight. I was pretty fucked up about it and kept it secretive. Had a friend ask her out for me in 6th grade and she said, "Anon who?" Even though she clearly knew who I was.
True story.
Moved on after that.
>>
File: superthumb1.jpg (81KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb1.jpg
81KB, 300x250px
I had a huge crush on this girl that I was sort of friends with. Over the summer, I ran to lose weight and started lifting with my friend. Around February, she started hitting on me and her friends started to push it to make it work. Too bad I panicked every time, and dropped my spaghetti. Eventually, they remembered how autistic I was and stopped trying. I got fit just so I could win her over, but I couldn't even tell her that I liked her. Plus she claims she is a lesbian now, so that will never happen.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.