[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate myself too much to love anyone else. Anyone else

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1488206215029.png (416KB, 960x986px) Image search: [Google]
1488206215029.png
416KB, 960x986px
I hate myself too much to love anyone else.

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
File: champagnepepe.jpg (21KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
champagnepepe.jpg
21KB, 500x435px
>>35269100
Nope. Learn to love yourself.
>>
>>35269125
>just love yourself, bro
>>
>>35269100
I hate myself so much I don't think I deserve to be happy and I actively avoid all personal contact with nonrelatives as much as possible because showing any sexual interest in anyone would be unfair to the other person.

It's a similar feel.
>>
>>35269372
I feel similarly. Pretty unfair for anyone to be with a pathetic fuck like me.
>>
File: 1478986424866.jpg (407KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1478986424866.jpg
407KB, 746x982px
>>35269100
Why would I force myself onto someone else? It's inhumane. I have nothing to offer.
>>
>tfw sometimes you love yourself and sometimes you don't
I feel like I have the potential to offer something to someone but I don't actually offer anything in actuality.
>>
I know that feel, I used to love myself, and I was able to like other people, but now I'm just meh.
>>
>>35269100
I used to. Then I grew a pair after she used me for the last time. Told her to fuck off and that everything was always about her and she was always victimized. She still made it about me until the last text. Made me giggle that it took me that long to realize I was being cucked.
>4 years on/off
>>
>>35269100
>31yo khv
Looking back at my life so far, I can say that I can not remember any period of time in which I would have "loved myself" nor "loved my life" in general.

>>35269372
May I ask you if your parents and your upbringing generally failed in giving you a life- and self-affirming and loving mindset?

What you've written unfortunately resonates with me.
>>
File: 1453431334278.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1453431334278.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>35269100
>saw your thread at the exact moment I was thinking the same thing.
I give up. Categorically.
>>
>>35269100
i hate myself more than anyone but i still fall in love so easily but never have the confidence to tell anyone end my suffering i love you
>>
Why do you need to love/hate yourself, when you can just be in between and do neither. That's peace of mind dude.
>>
>>35269711
>mfw your mentality is literally this as well : |

I feel like crying onto this post
I have no friends p much except coworkers
>>
>>35270538
>jueast steaop hatiwfng yourselfi avoaigufa
>>
>>35269125
>Just love yourself XD XD XD XD
fuck off my board normie
>>
>>35269100
I actually love myself to much to love anyone else. I'm in love with myself and I wouldn't want to be anyone else even though my life kinda sucks. I even jack off to my pictures. I know that's not normal but hey, at least it's better than hating youself.
>>
I literally don't know what love feels like
>>
I hate everyone else too much to love anyone else
>>
>>35270158
No, actually. I had quite a happy upbringing, as far as I remember. I slowly started developing a defeatist attitude though, which started ironically enough with organized sports I think. Then my dreams and aspirations kind of just disappeared, and it started feeling wrong to me whenever I put myself before other people. It started in small ways, like going grocery shopping and buying only damaged food so no one else would have to. Basically things snowballed from there. It's basically my nature now, and I don't see any reasonable way to change that.
>>
>>35271170
Do you wanna know what love is?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.