[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your movie wins the best picture Oscar >just kidding,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: oscar denied.jpg (126KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
oscar denied.jpg
126KB, 900x1200px
>your movie wins the best picture Oscar
>just kidding, no it didn't
>>
>>35268979
This was totally the woman's fault. Dumb bitch just blurted out the first word she saw on the card without actually reading it.
>>
>>35269040
>This was totally the woman's fault.

It always is Anon.
>>
Bojack Horseman did it first
>>
>>35269040
it was the fault of whoever was backstage handing out envelopes.
>>
The oscars don't event matter.

It's a self celebration where people jerk themselves off
>>
>>35269040

Not like the guy shouldn't have examined the envelope first.......
>>
File: hello darkness my old friend.jpg (124KB, 2048x1150px) Image search: [Google]
hello darkness my old friend.jpg
124KB, 2048x1150px
>>35269206
>It's a self celebration where people jerk themselves off
But they didn't even let the poor guy cum.
>>
>>35269131
>>35269211
That's where the problem started, but it could have been stopped by the people on stage. All it required was one fucking second to read the card, process it in their reptile brains and say "ah, I think we have the wrong card here..." That's all it took, the woman could have prevented this whole fiasco with a single thought but she couldn't even do that.
>>
>>35268979
>youngest director to win best director
>worth millions
>still can't shake the beta
>>
>>35268979

shit is boring, they needed to spice it up, being hollywood, they decided to do something stupid and hackneyed

cringeworthy they tried to make it seem like a mistake
>>
>Rich people call out wrong rich persons name to give them a golden statue
Who
The fuck
Cares
This is the most normie bullshit on the planet
>>
>>35270762
Yea it was just a stunt to try to make it relevant. They've been doing this for the past few years and its really getting dumb.

Who is the fat white bald guy tho? He gets so mad.

It was just a mistake, no big deal, who cares.
>>
File: bonnie and clyde.jpg (108KB, 1460x950px) Image search: [Google]
bonnie and clyde.jpg
108KB, 1460x950px
>>35270872
I think he was the producer of the film. Technically, he's the one they took the Oscar from.

I felt so bad for Warren Beatty, they all acted like he was a senile old man who screwed everything up, when he had nothing to do with it, and none of it was his fault.
>>
>>35270931

Lol oh ok he can be mad then.

And its called ageismn which sadly i am ashamed to say i am part of that problem because i thought it was because he was old at first too.
>>
>>35270931
>I felt so bad for Warren Beatty, they all acted like he was a senile old man who screwed everything up, when he had nothing to do with it, and none of it was his fault.

I think when PWC apologized, they blamed the accountant who gave him the wrong envelope. But I doubt it'll teach the masses who saw it, to them it was Warren Beatty who fucked up
>>
>>35269253
Look at that evil roastie witch on the right with her death stare.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.