[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate him for what he did, the insane conclusions he drew, his

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: cgzz0imms9oeppbymsnz.jpg (18KB, 636x368px) Image search: [Google]
cgzz0imms9oeppbymsnz.jpg
18KB, 636x368px
I hate him for what he did, the insane conclusions he drew, his shameful and pathetic tantrum, etc.

We're different people but we're actually alike in more ways than we're not.

>Being lonely in a beautiful place like Santa Barbara is truly a horrible experience. As I've said many times, a beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone, especially while having to watch other men walking around with their girlfriends.

As fate would have it, here I am, the third wheel in a luxury resort full of adult couples. Also traveling with a couple. I cannot tell you how amazing this place is, even my room but all of it was made for couples. I'm alone for the entirety also the ugliest person in this entire little country and clearly also the most socially awkward.

Now I see what Elliot means. Seeing a place like this should be making anyone appreciate their existence and be in the highest of spirits. Despite the community and privilege and the artisan quality of everything around me, I am more depressed at this moment than I've been in years.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be clearing the mini bar and watching some bullshit in a language I can't speak.
>>
>>35268347
I understood how he felt about being alone in a beautiful place. I briefly went to college in NYC and had no friends for 4 months. I saw everyone having fun and talking with one another and became spiteful. I'm glad I left, I was going crazy there. Everyday was the same
>>
>>35268347
Pretty sure that he had to be autistic with the kind of opinions he came to, nobody is that stupid.
>>
You're on vacation? Get on tinder or hit on every girl you see. Fuck anything. Real men fuck fat chicks.
>>
You're on vacation? Get on tinder or just hit on every girl you see. Save your standards for a wife. When times are tough, fuck fat chicks.
>>
>>35268961
>>35269014

What manner of samefagging is this?
>>
>>35268961
I'm so socially inept that when I engage people, even they become socially inept. Also I'm a 1/10 on the looks scale and some might say even that was being generous.

I'm literally stuck in a luxury resort for the 1%, hiding in my room while everyone else enjoys paradise. To think, not single one of them is aware that simply being able to be normal is the real privilege and not their fucking money.
>>
File: 1460860170761.jpg (392KB, 2242x1320px) Image search: [Google]
1460860170761.jpg
392KB, 2242x1320px
Yeah, he's relateable. So is Hitler.
>>
>>35268961
>can afford a resort
>cannot afford whores and escourts

The fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>35268347
>Now I see what Elliot means. Seeing a place like this should be making anyone appreciate their existence and be in the highest of spirits. Despite the community and privilege and the artisan quality of everything around me, I am more depressed at this moment than I've been in years.

Yes, in a beautiful environment full of romance, just like Santa Barbara, or a luxurious holiday resort, the loneliness may become unbearable, esp. if you chose to be in that environment to experience some romance etc. as Elliot did when moving to SB.

I never had much luxury in my life, altho it was rather painful to know my age mates were partying and I was sitting alone at home during weekends when I was young. Now it does not matter that much anymore, as my present age mates spend their weekends at home as well, with their kids and their spouses.

https://youtu.be/cQdtDt0Je-k

Elliot loved the achitecture and the atmosphere of State Street, but hated the loving couples walking around there to to point of not being able to have a dinner with his mother and sister there.
>>
>>35269380
>but hated the loving couples walking around there to the point of not being able to have a dinner with his mother and sister there.
kek. How interesting. I literally just turned down a dinner invitation for the same reason.
>>
>>35269505
>>35269380
Marriedfag here to a banging slavic girl ( srsly why don't you just go to belrus )

...these are things you will grow to hate...

>anon lets go to dinner like all my normie friends
>anon how romantic

Bitch I could be at home eating hotpockets and shitposting things I truley love not sitting some weird normie dinner place eating weird ass food listening you talk women bullshit not sucking my dick while I shitpost.
>>
>>35269632
>srsly why don't you just go to belrus
Because I'm not white?

whites can't be robots
>>
>>35269656
AhahahahahhAHAHHAHAHHAAHA

well your fucked sub human gas yourself inferior man.

But if your asian slavs have a massive asian guy fetish atm from K pop and weabooism.

Go on interpals see for yourself.
>>
File: Sakana.jpg (60KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Sakana.jpg
60KB, 900x506px
>>35269505
"When my mother and sister arrived in Santa Barbara, they wanted to meet up at a restaurant in State Street, but that prospect horrified me. State Street was filled with young couples walking around arm in arm as they went out on their blissful dates. I was already tortured at the fact that I was now a 21-year-old virgin. I didn't want to torture myself anymore. I looked online for a quieter restaurant that we could meet at, a place where young couples most likely wouldn't know about. I came across a secluded Japanese restaurant in Montecito named Sakana. I suggested this to mother, and since it was my birthday, she gave me the choice of where to eat."

>>35269632
You sound a lot like normie tho.
>>
>>35269632
>Marriedfag here to a banging slavic girl ( srsly why don't you just go to belrus )
that seems kinda ridiculous. I'm not looking for a woman. What I really want is to be able to function like a normal human being in which case being alone would only be a temporary issue. There's plenty of girls here to talk up and the staff is especially friendly since they think I'm a bazillionaire but god damn I am only a human being by technicality. What issues would going to freaking Belarus solve? I mean have some self respect.
>>
>>35269728
>well your fucked sub human gas yourself inferior man.
Nah I'd rather join the .mil and live off of your tax dollars since you cuckasians feel entitled to fuck/date my race's women
:^)
>>
>>35269136
>when I engage people, even they become socially inept. Also I'm a 1/10 on the looks scale and some might say even that was being generous.
>I'm literally stuck in a luxury resort for the 1%, hiding in my room while everyone else enjoys p

I'm really curious what a 1/10 looks like.
Do you have a pic of someone or can you name a celebrity that is a 1/10?
>>
File: 1361447654995.jpg (29KB, 553x526px) Image search: [Google]
1361447654995.jpg
29KB, 553x526px
>>35270068
Like so. Same general tier. Unfortunate genetic deformities, attention grabbing freakishness, wild teeth, bone chilling to watch speak, etc etc. It oftentimes feels like the gods would have to do something like this on purpose for the sake of their own amusement and also for the amusement of everyone else.
>>
>>35270230

wow that's gotta suck.

I can't imagine going through life looking like that.

good luck man
>>
>>35270301
Hah! Thanks, I guess, but luck is reserved for you guys (normals). Guys like me are fucked and our lives are all about finding ways to deal with being fucked.

But to you, good sir, I wish the best of luck in life.
>>
>>35268961
I must be the only one here who has no trouble getting matches but can't get past hi
>>
>>35268347
My god family took me on a cruse to the Bahamas. We went as a grp of 30. I was the only outcast. I hated every bit of it. You're experience pretty much summed up mine.

Both of my roommates brought their girlfriends too and sometime i'd had to leave the room because of their degeneracy.

It doesn't feel good when you walk around aimlessly like some autist or being the awkward 3rd wheel.

I'll never be as happy as them.
>>
>>35270230
I'm honestly close to him on the scale.

>Just w/o thecurly hair
>Darker skin
>Egg shaped head
>Better teeth
>Mouth actually closes while face is at rest

Everything else is close m8. Sucks being a blackbot.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.