[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being an Asian man the hardest of modes? >be genetically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

Is being an Asian man the hardest of modes?

>be genetically predisposed toward being a manlet
>look like a girl
>Asian girls don't want you; white girls even less so
>insane helicopter/tiger parents who control every aspect of your life, preventing you from properly developing socially
>culturally instilled with an inferiority complex and submissiveness
>if you're Chinese, can't find Chinese girls because there are more men than women, so women get to pick even more easily than they already do
>tfw you look like pic related (yes, that's a guy), but you don't want to be a fucking trap

Is it time to reroll, /r9k/?
>>
Asian parenting and genetics are meant to fit in with Asian culture and society. The problem isn't with you being Asian it's with you being somewhere you don't belong.
>>
Genetics aside Asians are some of the most backwards people next to Africans, they have no idea what to do as parents
>>
>>35267693
The real injustice is that, if I were born a girl, all of these would be good things. Instead they're a curse because it's everything unbecoming of a man.
>>
>>35267693
>culturally instilled submissiveness
wat
>>
>>35267789
We're told to keep our head down and avoid trouble. To just work hard and do your job. It's one of the biggest reasons why the so-called "bamboo ceiling" and "model minority" myth exist.
>>
>>35267693
I'm hoping japans population thing will weed out their weak and make them evolve
>>
>>35267817
my dad was like that, but I'm hispanic

I hate him for it. If I ever have kids I'll tell them to kick people's asses. My dad always said "oh you could get charged with assault for throwing a corn dog at someone. Because I avoided violence my life was shit

my dad was such a fucking beta cuck
>>
im asian and i just broke up with white gf and im trying to talk to chicks who are into kpop and shit and its not that hard desu
>>
I like how asians have big calfs

it makes me jelly on guys, and horny for the grills
>>
>>35267693

>be undesired physically
>learn a niche skill that normies demand

All because you can't date a QT it doesn't mean you have to be miserable. I'm ugly as fuck, but I get interact with cute cosplayers because I'm really good at photography. These women PAY ME to give them my time.
>>
File: 1444500708016.jpg (59KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
1444500708016.jpg
59KB, 300x297px
As an asian boy, I've accepted where I'm supposed to be in society. On my knees for a white man.
>>
>>35268048
We don't want you.
Unless you look 100% like a girl
>>
>>35267693
Don't forget about the beard (or lack thereof)
>tfw 2+ year can of shaving cream
>less than half used
>tfw 22
It's time to die.
>>
File: Devilish Pepe.jpg (191KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
Devilish Pepe.jpg
191KB, 470x595px
>>35268498
>He uses shaving cream
>>
>>35268578
Roommate gave it to me, telling me I'd grow more than just peach fuzz. I've used more of it to shave my legs for trapping than on my face.
>>
>>35267693
>white girls even less so
if you're korean or japanese and look average you can get alot of white qt weeaboos
>>
>be asian
>have a 10/10 white wife
good luck with getting that 'submissive asian wife' you guys want though, you know, the one that doesn't exist
>>
>>35267693
don't forget tiny penis and everyone else knows it
>>
File: 1459178986269.png (156KB, 398x397px) Image search: [Google]
1459178986269.png
156KB, 398x397px
>mfw all the 20 some males I saw in china were 5'9 - 6' and ripped as fuck and most of them had white gfs
>>
I always find it funny when /r9k/ starts its daily asian men bait thread

>asian men can't get asian women with their tiny dicks and bad social skills, they're all for white guys
>/r9k/ is populated by mainly white KHV with yellow fever
>>
>>35267693
You basicly described me, although I am german.
>be genetically predisposed toward being a manlet
small parents, I am 5 3
>look like a girl
Long hair, tits, hips, ass and no beard
>Asian girls dontwant you; white girls even less so
tfw no GF
>insane helicopter/tiger parents who control every aspect of your life, preventing you from properly developing socially
That got me mobbed in highschool, now I litteraly left the country.
>culturally instilled with an inferiority complex and submissiveness
>if you are Chinese, cant find Chinese girls because there are more men than women, so women get to pick even more easily than they already do
Ok, I am not chinese but the city I live contains 70/100 males due to the RWTH university.
>tfw you look like pic related (yes, that is a guy), but you dont want to be a fucking trap
With a bit of makeup I would look like that and I dont want to be a trap.
>>
File: CPNnTdZXAAAiX6e.jpg (30KB, 375x344px) Image search: [Google]
CPNnTdZXAAAiX6e.jpg
30KB, 375x344px
>>35269071
I like it but it's because I'm a filthy degenerate like this dude
>>35268048
>>
>be asian man
>have job
>live at home with parents rent free
>basement dweller with all the video games i could ever want to play
>except i only play league and everquest

could be worse, a lot worse. it's how you look at it.

but getting a gf or even a female friend? y-yeah forget about it, i'll just watch twitch streamers.
>>
..... At least you aren't Indian

I've heard plenty of fetishism for chink asians, especially among the more weeb girls
>>
File: trophy-clipart-01.jpg (62KB, 490x550px) Image search: [Google]
trophy-clipart-01.jpg
62KB, 490x550px
>look like a girl
>Asian girls don't want you; white girls even less so
Lies

Girls love feminine men anon....
At the school I attended, girls loved dudes with the "Prince" look and some even went after fembois.Heck some even dated traps... It's the dudes that are semi-masculine without that brash macho nature that have it the hardest.
Stop trying to get trailer trash and get classy women....Poor people like masculine men.

Honestly, you have the golden ticket and you don't even realize it.
>>
>>35269336
yes, just like men love masculine, bitchy women
women love feminine, docile men
>>
>>35269336
it sounds like you're in high school or middle school

young girls like more feminine men. In other words little boys
>>
>>35269336
That's bullshit and you know it. If you're not chad, you're fucked. All women are like that.
>>
>>35269417
art college..... I was game design major, I couldn't compete with the photography and fashion dudes.

I am living in San Fransico now, and it's the same.

I lived in NY for a bit, and they loved them there too.

>>35269751
>>35269751
In my life chads didn't exist, the dudes who played football at my highschool were much smaller than those in other towns because they were preppy kids. The "chads' were older 23 year olds dudes who preyed upon the girls with offers of drugs and free car rides.
>>
>>35269383

does not compute.

>>35270077

DC area?
>>
>>35270101
>>35270101
no 50 miles north of nyc
>>
>>35270185

sounds cold desu. i can see what you mean though, i can imagine preppy kids living in the colder northern climates desu.
>>
>>35269028
How? How did they get white gfs anyway? What are white women doing in a shithole like China?
>>
>>35267873
Your dad was preventing you from being a nigger.

If they just kept out of trouble and save money instead of just spending it all the time, they wouldn't be leeches on society that they are

But no, act on your impulses and your base aggressions. Please become a statistic that sucks taxpayer money
>>
File: 1488083602118.jpg (122KB, 692x864px) Image search: [Google]
1488083602118.jpg
122KB, 692x864px
Hey man, at least you aren't SE asian. I don't have the option to trap because I look like a polished turd.
>>
>>35267693
Friendly reminder that Indians exist :^)
>>
File: fergie.jpg (121KB, 1200x947px) Image search: [Google]
fergie.jpg
121KB, 1200x947px
>>35270683
>
asian men stealing our women
>>
>>35267693
>Asian girls don't want you
OK, good. That's how you filter out the race traitors.
>>
>>35267693
>Doesn't want to be a trap

That's where you've fucked up buddy
>>
File: t3_5qbbaf.jpg (350KB, 1312x1311px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5qbbaf.jpg
350KB, 1312x1311px
I personally like being Asian, despite appearing too childish for most people. Not being attractive to women isn't a problem when you can have superior 2D anyway.
>>
>>35270683
He's an r/asianmasculinity poster. Just ignore it.
>>
And also don't forget you live in the fakest society that has ever be created.
>>
>>35271452
What do you originally originally mean?
>>
yes. desu senpai, i rather be black.
>>
>>35271349
Is it possible (or realistic) for asian to be masculine? It seems like every time a masculine asian appears (bruce lee, jeremy lin, etc) it's treated like people found a unicorn.
>>
>>35271943
have you been to a powerlifting gym? its almost all jacked asian dudes
>>
>>35272242

>have you been to a gym

hah
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.