/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me, two-ish months ago I found a girl in my web development

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Help me, two-ish months ago I found a girl in my web development professional training course (something between highschool and uni). Inb4 web development is for fags. She said she believed in gender equality but it feminism was wrong in creating a fight between two genders and ignoring male issues completely. We pretty much connected a lot everywhere else. Where she failed, I excelledand vice versa; we completed each other and were pretty similar, she also dislikes spending time.with people. Oh boy I was happy, the impossible happened, I found another human being I could be with, eventhough we had some problems. But then it started to happen.
Cont.
>>
>>35267516
To be honest maybe I started it. I showed her John Oliver and Trevor Noah. Those comedians are a little bit too lefty or PC for my taste but maybe she would like them. And she did. She always read a lot of news, I like that about her, one day she started reading newspapers that had feminism in the title. That's not that bad, I thought, she has always been more progressive than I have and she.is a smart girl, she has some good ideals so I don't have anything to worry about. One day, she recommended.me an article, telling me it was great and though provoking. After some days (I had exams and shit) I did read it. It was this one: http://www.feministcurrent.com/2015/09/28/youve-heard-of-rape-culture-but-have-you-heard-of-pedophile-culture/
>>
What do I do, how do I stop this?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.