[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, freshman year of college >cute 8/10 grill in same

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
>be me, freshman year of college
>cute 8/10 grill in same morning class
>talk a lot each morning
>week goes by
>ask her hang out after class is over
>she says yes
>goodshit.gif
>couple days of hanging out
>asks me to come with her and some friends to the beach this weekend
>nice roadtrip, chad as fuck friends but im able to conceal my power level
>overall good day, we makeout a bit on the way back
>next day
>see her in class, seems much more withdrawn than other days
>shit, she must regret what happened yesterday seeing as we were both a bit wasted
>"anon i think we should stay friends"
>major wartime flashbacks, this has happened to me multiple times in high school
>fucking know the drill, attempt to conceal the feel
>say no big deal, it was cool just hanging out etc.
>"please don't leave me anymore voice-mails"
>niggerwhat.bmp
>"I left you one voice-mail. i dont think that's a problem"
>"it's just the way you sounded, it was just weird"
>she tells me she listened to the vm on speaker in front of her friends
>they all made fun of me and my voice
>called me a retard and a bunch of other shit
>insisted I was doing some dumb impression
>tfw it was just my normal voice

RE- R- Reee- REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING STACY BITCH KEKED BY MY FUCKING VOICE I'M 22 YEARS OLD NO ONE HAS EVER TOLD ME I SOUND LIKE A SPERG BUT LISTENING TO IT NOW I KNOW IT'S TRUE I SOUND LIKE AUTISTIC GILBERT GODFRIED FUCK
NO WONDER THEY KEPT LAUGHING AFTER I TALKED IN THE CAR

it's been like a year but it still fucking hurts. even parents admit i always talked funny but they never brought it up.
>>
Then go to a speech therapist. They help with all aspects of speech and communication, not just pronounciation.
>>
>>35267153
This.
Just do it, it may not be too late.
>>
Remember, she liked you until her friends told her she didn't
>>
>>35267153
this, you've got a correctable problem bruh, keep your chinup
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.