[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girls give out sex like candy bars and you are left out from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2755.jpg (134KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2755.jpg
134KB, 700x394px
>girls give out sex like candy bars and you are left out from that

Feels bad man
>>
80% of all men are left out

women only enjoy sex with the top 20 percent
>>
>>35266543
Stop spreading this obviously fake meme
>>
Have you ever really tried getting it though?
>>
>>35266462
All pussies look better with hair
>>
>>35266570
Yes i have and failed
>>
>>35266564
Prove it's fake faggot. I'm not saying the rest of men don't get sex they are just made to go through insane trials to get it and the women they end up marrying them despise them for not being in the top 20 percent.
>>
File: Odly relateable.jpg (46KB, 497x288px) Image search: [Google]
Odly relateable.jpg
46KB, 497x288px
This was odly relateable,,,
>>
>>35266617
Prove its real
You made a claim, prove it
>>
>>35266686

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot

I've been posting this on this board for 2 years and not once has a normalslime been able to explain how it doesn't prove the 80/20 rule

>"- Unlike I thought, 240 of the 300 girls actually had sex through tinder! Only less than 50 of the 300 men, which is remarkable."
>>
>>35266717
>Posted by: Anonymous
With no sources
That isn't a credible source, at best it is speculation
>>
>>35266462
look I can spot a fake with both my eyes closed-this one's shooped
>>
>>35266462
You mean money, right?
>>
I don't want candy bar sex.

I just want one girl to love and care for for the rest of our lives.
>>
>>35268145
you say that, until you have it, virgin boi.
>>
>>35268170
I did, when I was younger, almost ten years ago.

I still want a virgin girl, but I know I don't deserve that.
I feel horrible that I'll never be able to share that exclusive, special bond with a girl.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.