[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>25 yo khv >getting older every moment >missed out from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 853.png (64KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
853.png
64KB, 249x249px
>25 yo khv
>getting older every moment
>missed out from teen love, and will no doubt miss out 20s love
>have these impossible(?) overly romanticized standards for loving virgin girlfriend thanks to anime and vidya
>just the thought of having some non-virgin as partner makes me feel sick
>it's getting harder and harder to find a virgin gf of my age
>I'm getting older every moment, and the chance of getting virgin gf is getting slimmer
>tfw

I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life than be with non-virgin. I'm not even religious, but as I said I have these possibly unrealistic romanticized ideals of what I want love and partnership to be about.

And no, I don't want some perfect supermodel real life anime girl. Just someone who's equal to me in every single way.
>>
You are going to die alone
>>
>>35265914
lol dont look for a girl your age

im 23 and dating a 17 year who was a virgin when we met
>>
File: Bt7Lkd3.png (163KB, 566x227px) Image search: [Google]
Bt7Lkd3.png
163KB, 566x227px
>>35265914
>Just someone who's equal to me in every single way.
There's not a girl on the planet that's as big of a loser as you.
>>
>>35265914
If you have hair like that you deserve it
>>
You sound a lot like me, except I'm 20 and I have no trouble finding virgins, I've deflowered 4 girls in the past year.

In fact we're not alike at all, the only thing we have in common is we both like virgins
>>
>>35265959
Fuck off, pedo.

MODS
>>
>>35266049
>He lives in some backward nation where the age of consent isn't 16
Bet you can't drink until 21 either, loser.
>>
>>35265914
>25 year old khv loser who's never had a gf can't find a virgin gf his age
No girl is saving themselves for you op, it's time to lower your standards or die alone.
>>
>>35266049
dude, i'm 27 and 20 years old girl is literally chasing me with her pants down.

am i pedo?
>>
>>35266049
He's not a fucking pedo, orgijalks
>>
>>35265914
post some contact then what's the point if you don't?
>>
>>35265914
Are you dissing on ponytails? If so piss off they're radical
>>
>>35266819
the fuck are you talking about? he's just sharing some feels, no one would ever add him
>>
>>35266886
so i'm saying that there's a possibility he wouldn't have to feel like that if someone were looking for someone like op and had a chance to talk to him
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.