[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God fucking damn it guys. I've got so much potential but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

God fucking damn it guys.
I've got so much potential but I'm wasting it because of fucking ANXIETY.
I don't have a job, a car, or a girlfriend because of this shit. I NEED TO GET RID OF IT.
I FEEL LIKE BREAKING DOWN CRYING.
TOMORROW I AM GOING TO FORCE MYSELF TO START APPLYING TO PLACES.
>>
>>35265766
Need to get rid of anxiety?
Do a fighting sport.
>>
>>35265766
>tomorrow
Nah I have anxiety too, stop saying "tomorrow" and make moves right now.
>>
put yourself in a sink or swim situation
that's how I forced myself to change from being a pathetic waste of space to being a semi-pathetic waste of space
>>
>tfw tricked myself into believing I don't have any potential to waste
>all because I fail at everything I do, can't get callbacks/interviews when I apply to jobs, and don't get replies when I message/talk to women
you should try decimating your self-esteem like I have, OP
>>
>>35265766
>I FEEL LIKE BREAKING DOWN CRYING.
Sounds alright. I do this multiple times a week. At least anxiety has a known, easy cure.
>>
>>35265766
May you find peace in the normie world.
>>
>>35265766

The root of your anxiety is your perceived inadequacy and fear of failure. Realize these are thoughts literally every other human has had, and that the successful ones learn to pursue their goals in spite of these feelings. These are what all those childrens movies and fairy tales were trying to teach you; not that the brave ones don't feel fear, but rather the brave are scared too but find the will to fight said fear. If anything of value is to be learned from religion, it is that this life is a test and you must prove your worthiness.

TLDR: None are immune from anxiety, the key is to overwhelm your anxiety with will to succeed.
>>
>>35265766
Literally me. I was a stupid teenager faggot and didn't finish high school (my high school lasts 6 years and is harder though). Now I debit like 5 subjects to finish it and get the degree.
Weeks ago I became literally unable to sleep. I feel angry and tired all the time. I feel like something inside my head broke and can't sleep anymore.
I wish I had the balls to jump from the top of a building or something and just end all my problems. This world fucking sucks.
>>
>>35265766
Old anxietyfag reporting. It only gets worse as you get older. Was on medication for 8 years to try to get rid of it with no luck. In fact I seem to have lost even more from the anxiety. It's a curse, unfortunately, and it's one you keep for life.
>>
When people say they have anxiety, it leaves me confused?

What kind of anxiety? Social anxiety? What makes you anxious?
>>
>>35266758
When you meet someone with social anxiety, I doubt it will be anything but obvious. They will appear to be very weird and uncomfortable and generally seem very nervous. That's them trying to combat the anxiety that comes from the confusion and fear I guess that overcomes them when in social settings.
>>
>>35265766
In the same boat as you OP, dropped out of high school 3 years ago because of the panic attacks, now im being forced to go back the thought of it fucking scares me
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.