[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /shitparents/? >be me >17 >inherit money from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1484150942065.png (340KB, 533x490px) Image search: [Google]
1484150942065.png
340KB, 533x490px
Who here /shitparents/?
>be me
>17
>inherit money from dad when he passes (dad's always been chill as fuck)
>mom gets into financial troubles
>asks to borrow 2,000 dollars to pay debt.
>I love my parents and I don't want her or my little siblings to go without anything
>lend her the money
>week later she asks for more
>"How much do you need"?
>"4'500 would get us back to where we need to be"
>fuck it, I give her the money and she gives me a hug.
>mom is never openly affectionate so it made me happy
Skip Ahead
>currently 21
>have brought up the money a few times since then
>always says she'll pay me back soon
>it's been almost 5 years.
>I haven't gotten paid any of it back.
>I haven't gotten a hug from my mom in 5 years.
>>
My dad sits in the garage almost all day smoking over 3 packs a day, and always comes home late because he is a cheater too
>>
>>35265311
I'm assuming your parents were divorced before he died. You got duped, bro.
>>
>>35265353
I believe the first part, but the second part I don't. By cheat do you mean sit at the strip club?
>>
dad was a physically abusive asshole who blamed all his problems on his children and mother was a junkie who father ghosted IRL and took us just to get back at her, father is dead now and mother is a wacko fundie.
>>
>>35265311
Why wouldn't you write up a contract and get it notarized at minimum? Alternatively, why don't you get her on audio recording promising to pay you back?

Finally, never give anyone anything that you aren't comfortable with losing.
>>
>>35265311
>dad is "chill as fuck"
>mom is in financial trouble, so you lend her money so she can take care of your siblings
>hasn't paid back yet
Okay, maybe a little scummy, but if she is in financial trouble then you really shouldn't care so much. Doesn't make her a "shit parent".
>>
>>35265374
They were. yeah. Dad was an asshole with a cheating problem.
>>35265406
I always thought it was sadder to lose a parent to drugs than to have one die.
>>35265419
It was my mom. I really didn't think she would just lie about it.
>>
>>35265311
Some parents never grew and actually handle the responsibility, you may be way more responsible than her.
>>
>>35265311
mum had bad mental illness when i was a kid, led to my parents splitting, which sucked they had split custody and i had to spend a lot of time with her
dad wasn't so much shit as kind of a prick, plus he had a girlfriend that absolutely loathed me and made up lies about me to get my dad angry at me
>>
>>35265311
kill yourslef originallyy
>>
My dad is a rich millionaire. He paid for my tuition and rent until I graduated which I am very grateful for, but the day after that I was on my own. He has a son with my stepmom who is like 5. Awhile ago I found his will and I read that I'm to get $200,000 and the rest goes to his wife who hates me. I know that's a large sum of money but to him it isn't and he's basically giving his real wealth to his "new family" which honestly stings a bit. Not because I'm getting too little money but because I'm getting so little compared to his new son and wife. She is even richer than him so it's not for her support or anything.
>>
>>35265719
Unless you really have a reason to favor one, you should always treat your kids equally.
>>
>>35265719
It sounds like he knows you can stand on your own two feet, anon. He knows you don't need the money.
>>
>>35266143

Still it's fucked up. He doesn't deserve to be punished because he was responsible with his life.

There also might be some 3D chess going on from the stepmom and her kids. My grandfather is rich and my uncle tried to do sneaky shit to get more than his fair share of the will. Fortunately, my grandfather caught on and wrote my uncle out of the will so now my mom gets all of it.

My sister and I are both more happy that my uncle gets nothing than we are about the fact that we'll likely come into a lot of money when my mom dies.
>>
>>35266229
dude can l have some money
>>
>>35266257

Maybe in a few decades. My grandpa hasn't died yet and my mom is health conscious and has good genetics. Considering how many medical advancements will take place, I'd be surprised if she doesn't live to 100.

I'm planning my life assuming I will never see that money because a lot can happen in 40-50 years.
>>
>>35265311
>get a hug for 6500 $

at least you cold ask for a BJ
>>
File: Download (4).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Download (4).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>35265311
>has 2 parents that are in a healthy relationship
>both care for me
>no financial problems
>best relationship I could ever have to my parents
>>
>>35265311
>>35265419
I gave a loan of 3700 euros to my parents last year. We made two contracts with our autographs and date on both and in that they promise to pay it back with interest of 300 (they decided that sum)
Just today they paid me back 400 euros, feels pretty merchant
|>
|x
|
>>
>>35265311
Asking your money back from your mother is kinda fucked up,since she raised you and all.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.