[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do "good girls" provide better emotional support

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1488136673693.jpg (293KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488136673693.jpg
293KB, 683x1024px
Do "good girls" provide better emotional support than roasties?
>>
>>35265234
I don't know what the scare quotes around good girls indicates
>>
Real women provide no real emotional support. Get a Waifu instead.
>>
>>35265234
not really they get lot of attention from men and dont even realise they are using many of them as an emotional tampon, they will likely do that to you which may fool you into thinking she cares because she is sharing things with you
>>
>>35265234
Women provide good emotional support if you need to vent about something and want someone to be completely on your side.

Men provide good emotional support by telling you what you should do to fix the problem you're having.
>>
>>35265234
stop posting this picture unless you have source or a name
>>
>>35265366
Exactly this happened to me. When I needed her or simply somebody to talk to she kinda bolted back. Her lips tightened and she recommened I talk to somebody professional.

This shit left me stunned for a moment cause I did not expect that reaction at all. So many times she shared her sad shit with me and 'let me in' (no not her pussy). Guess it's pretty hard to really know a person afterall.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.