[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

to the outside my life looks okay but deep inside i feel like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1488486960403.png (436KB, 414x622px) Image search: [Google]
1488486960403.png
436KB, 414x622px
to the outside my life looks okay but deep inside i feel like I'm a completely failure. I think I'm in danger of getting some serious psycho stuff if I don't find a way to solve my problems and insecurity.
Should I see a therapist?
>>
yes

originalus maximus
>>
>>35265178
What were your expectations?

What is your reality?
>>
No, just keep posting frogs until you become an hero
>>
Wow, it's almost like men have been conditioned to keep their emotions bottled up insside.

never mind xddd yoiu are the ohlty one xdd praise you cxddd
>>
>>35265196
do you have experience with it?

>>35265204
That the therapist could be the first person I 100% open myself too. Tell him my weakness and the stuff that is in my head. I don't even open myself on the internet.

>>35265206
giving up will never be an option for me!
>>
>>35265301
If you can't open yourself up on an anonymous forum where threads get deleted every 30 mins, why would you be able to open up to another person?
>>
>>35265298
I know what you mean and I understand.
I had this view for a long time too but I start to change my mind.
>>
>>35265330
I mean I could here but I never felt like doing it.
This is kinda one of my first threads where I actually talk about my problems.
I also think its a big different to open myself to someone who knows how to deal with social retards like me.
I'm not yet a completely mess and I see potential in myself but there are a few things that don't get out of my head.
>>
>>35265369
I see what you mean, a therapist would be better at dealing with personal issues than randos on 4chan.
Still, it might be a good idea to open up before hand. Telling people what you're going through can feel good, and might help prepare you for an actual therapist.
>>
>>35265465
In my family I could only imagine talking about that with my sister. But still there is something embarrassing about it. For some reason I dont see myself to talk about that with my dad.

My one friend told me a bit ago he had some kind of depression and even got a very long therapy. The situation was kinda awkward for me but we changed topic and he knows Im kinda chill and will not talk around.

At work? NO!
There is one Chinese, a Russian and a polish.
For them all kind of this things are just weakness. Like we had the topic to talk about burn out and they all agreed on its basically a excuse to not work. They also talk often about old traditions and how much more strict it was in their home country (they mean it positive).
>>
>>35265583
Talking about personal issues can be embarrassing, but it's the only way of sorting them out. I've struggled with stressing too much over everything for a long time now, but talking with my mum about it has helped me cope with it, and with her help I'm starting to feel better about myself. I don't know what sort of relationship you have with your sister, or what sort of personal issues you have, but coming out about your problems, even just a little, could mean a lot.

Still, I appreciate if this is a bit much and you just want to talk with a therapist. I just hope you get the help you need.

Also, yeah, your work place doesn't sound like the place you want to open up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.