[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /cantdoanythingright/? I am a complete boob and humiliate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: aaahh.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
aaahh.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
Who here /cantdoanythingright/?

I am a complete boob and humiliate myself constantly

>Mother asks me to takes the trash out to the dumpster
>We share an apartment so the dumpster is shared with everyone else
>on the way out remember I have some moudly potatoes in my room and a pizza box
>throw them in the bag
>as I walk down the stairs and outside, the pizza box splits the bag open
>the mouldy potatoes spill out and start rolling around the car parking area
>drop the trash bag and start chasing the potato around picking them up
>one of the people from the other building comes out and walks towards the car I am picking a potato up from
>see him
>laugh
>''HAHA just POTATOING' your exhaust pipe!'
>he says 'you better fucking not be'
>I run away, he grabs a potato and throws it at my head
>run back into the building and to the apartment
>bag and potatoes still spilled everywhere
>literally shaking with nerves praying the wind blows it all away or someone picks it up before mom notices and yells at me

It was a simple task and I failed it. I do this shit all the ucking time to. Last time I tried to use the washing machine the clothes came out soaking wet and I tried to dry them by soaking them in a pot of boiling pasta water (I thought pasta made water boil faster) and they got starchy and I had to throw them out.
>>
>>35264224
>''HAHA just POTATOING' your exhaust pipe!'
lol
>>
Your like is like a living meme. Haha
>>
>>35264330
its not funny, leave me aone
>>
OP you just unironically fed the local homeless and stray animals

ure a hero OP
>>
>>35264443
there are no homeless here
>>
>>35265287
you dont even go outside how do you know boob
>>
>>35264224
>Mouldy potatoes in my room
But..................why?
>>
>>35264224
>clothes are wet so i soaked them in boiling water
OP ain't the brightest
>>
>>35265578
>>35265531
>>35264330
>>35264224

How can someone be this dense and still manage to post on this website?
>>
>>35264224
you make the lands unpredictable
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.