[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have a back up plan? A plan in case things don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Do you have a back up plan? A plan in case things don't get better? I think I came up with a pretty solid backup plan today. I'm a recent homeowner with a wife whom I love. From what I understand, my life insurance won't payout to my wife if I commit suicide. So my plan is to go down to the basement with a bunch of tools and pretend I'm doing some electrical project with the circuit breaker for my wife. After a couple days I'll touch a live wire, electrocuting myself to death. Everyone, including my wife will rule it as an accidental death during the electrical work.

The best part is if I want to back out at the last minute I can actually do the electrical job

Does anyone see any foreseeable problems with this that I may be unaware of?

What is your backup plan
>>
>>35263355
Touching a live wire in your house isn't nearly enough to kill you unless you're a 60 year old man with heart problems.
>>
>>35263355
I have a 9mm with hollow points.

It's nice to have control over your life.
>>
>>35263355
>believing things get better

Tbh i should have a backup plan for if things get better
>>
>>35263378
Is this true? There's no electrical work I can do in my house that would kill me?
>>
>>35263461
Not likely. None of the wires in your house will have enough current/voltage to kill you before your reflexes will pull your arm away. (Unless you live in a third world shit hole with no safety mechanisms whatsoever)

Worst case scenario you might get badly burnt.
>>
>>35263355
>having a wife

What are you doing here?
>>
>>35263355
>Do you have a back up plan?
Suicide.
>>
>>35263508
I guess I don't have a backup plan after all.

Does anyone know a way to do it and make it seem like it was all an accident? Insurance and my wife and family must think it was an accidental death.
>>
>>35263538

My wife is the only thing good in my life, yet I know her life is significantly worse having met me. I have bipolar II disorder, I always think of this as a board for feels and mental disorders so I am here
>>
>>35263553
Guys please help... I need to have a plan
>>
>>35263378
>>35263508

This is patently false. There's something called "safe practices" in electrical work. There's a reason those exist, so that you don't die.

The difference between (possibly) killing yourself and probably not killing yourself is the current path. If you grab a live wire and a grounded(ing) conductor in the same hand, you'll just shock your hand and will probably be fine.

If you grab a live wire with one hand and a ground with the other, the current will flow through your chest, heart included, and may very well kill you. Household voltages/currents are more than enough for this.

But it may not kill you, and/or you may be revived by AED/CPR soon enough to live, but late enough to be a vegetable.

My point is, you can definitely kill yourself with electricity, but you may just end up either hurting yourself or becoming a retard or vegetable.

Look up this info online if you done believe me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.