[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just matched with the girl of my dreams on tinder. I need something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0809.jpg (67KB, 394x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0809.jpg
67KB, 394x700px
I just matched with the girl of my dreams on tinder. I need something poetic to say. Plz help
>>
That quote makes me sad and I'm not even a purityfag.
>>
>>35263192
I don't get the nuts on my chin line. Is it cause her chin is big?

She's pretty. Don't fuck this up. I used to use tindr and my starting line was always a lame cheesy joke. It warrants a response and it'll show you're aloof and can be fun to be around. Play on her curiosity.

Something like
>Knock Knock
She goes
>who's there
etc.
>>
>>35263192
anon, hate to break it to you, but this is a bot.
>>
>>35263278
>I don't get the nuts on my chin line.

Come on now. She's saying she likes sucking dick.
>>
It's a bot retard. No actual woman that's remotely attractive will match the average /r9k/ user on Tinder.
>>
did you fall from heaven? because you look like angel
>>
>>35263192
>"What's up, sIut?"
>>
>>35263300
>>35263457
>>>>>>>>>>>BOT
>>>>>>>>>>>141 INSTAGRAM POSTS
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BOT
fucking r9k no wonder you're all KHV
>>
>>35263192
Say
>you disgust me, you vile horrible cunt
It's iambic pentameter.
>>
Your average roastie.
Don't fall in love or do any serious shit or you will regret later on, just fuck and repeat as much as you can.
>>
>My mom made tendies, wanna come over?
>>
>>35263510
Are you implying that a bot can't have an Instagram? Hell, even WE have gone that far.
>>
Ask the hoe if she likes onions, bitches love onions
>>
>>35263618
i mean, you're not wrong. It's just highly unlikely though, to have a well established instagram with a lot of followers and be a bot
>>
File: Screenshot_20170203-195917.png (144KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170203-195917.png
144KB, 1080x1920px
OP's match isn't real but I'll give some advice.
The moment you start caring a bunch about tinder matches is the moment you lose. Girls will have dozens of dudes waiting for them on this app so immediately groveling is gonna get you nowhere. If she doesn't have respond, it happens, don't let it get in your head.
I don't mean this to read as you should 'treat them like shit', just don't take things so seriously when comes time to message them. Things go a lot better once you get that initial response. If they have a bio try playing off of that.
>>
send dick pics. Works for me everytime, but i got a horsecock
>>
>>35263510
>talks about wanting balls on her chin
>links her tinder profile to her actual social life

ITS A BOT YOU DUMB FAGGOT. They scrape images from real profiles and upload them to a separate account.
>>
>>35263734
>implying that the bio isnt just some cheeky shit to get chad to fuck her
jesus you guys are stupid
>>
>>35263768
>implying that the bio isn't something to entice every guy to immediately swipe right
jesus you're fucking dumb
>>
>>35263794
>implying that she is fake so OP misses out on a fuck
Sick world
>>
>>35263701
First reply response time: 2 min.
Second reply response time: 54 min. and counting

This is how you know you fucked up.
>>
>>35263826
the delay destroys the conversational nature of it, the spontaneous aspect. i don't think he can recover.
>>
>>35263826
I know this feel much too well. I think we all do.
>>
What's the point of Tinder bots? Do they try to make you click links to paysites or some shit?
>>
>girl of my dreams
>complete tinder whore

uhh way to go OP
>>
>>35264089
yup. ads, sells your infor/phone number, or links to cam shows.
>>
>>35263192
she seems classy
>>
>>35263192
>That's why your chin looks like a ballsack?
>>
I swiped right because I want to feed you sushi and slap your ass after a movie
>>
Write "how about I nut on your face?"
>>
>>35263192
> 18
> 18
> 18
wew lad .

bitch ass system this comment is original al
>>
>>35263192
Here's what works for me 100%
Ask her whats 2x2
Then after she replies say that shes so cute you thought it was a bot
>>
>>35263734
>links her tinder profile to her actual social life
>in a totally anonymous way, as the only way to find this info, is to find her on tinder

Totally a bot bro.
>>
>>35263192
no lips, no bangs, no glasses... totally worthless
>>35263278
>I don't get the nuts on my chin line. Is it cause her chin is big?
haha virgin
>>35263329
yep
>>
>>35265117
yes most certainly need to confirm not bot in good way like this
>>
"What a coincidence- i dont like cunts. But i like cunts on my face"

Thank me later OP.
>>
File: 1488317778484.jpg (23KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1488317778484.jpg
23KB, 720x405px
>>35263192
really now anon? girl of your dreams someone who publicly says she likes to get jizzed on face? i hope this is bait cause i pity you if not. just try to lose the v card if you get lucky and never contact her again.
>>
>>35263701
>you
>giving advice
>after that abomination of a conversation

don't EVER ask how a girl is doing, it's quite possibly one of the most boring, unexciting, pussy-drying, unoriginal things you can say.

you have to say something charming, endearing, playful, innocent but with a touch of 'something more' within pretty much your first message. then your mission becomes getting a date in person asap, only after that can you start getting to know her/have small talk
>>
>match with a girl
>talk to her for like 5 mins
>asks me what i think of nicki minaj
>tell her i think she's shit
>unmatches me
alright then.
>>
File: image.jpg (487KB, 1242x1903px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
487KB, 1242x1903px
You'll never get to be balls deep inside her
>>
>>35265502
That's a normie in disguise. Not interested.
>>
>>35265527
There's no disguise there.
Definitive normie
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.