[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know if a girl is interested in you or is just being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1483930162492.jpg (5KB, 284x160px) Image search: [Google]
1483930162492.jpg
5KB, 284x160px
How do you know if a girl is interested in you or is just being friendly? There is a girl at my work who always looks at me and smiles and is the only one to greet me when I come to work or says good bye when I leave(apart from the male workers of course). She also talks with me and we often talk on phone too about general things like music, movies etc. Tell me fellow robots and normies, before I spill my heart to her and lose the only female friend that I ever made in my life.
>>
>>35262742
You don't spill your heart, you're supposed to flirt and go for coffee and touch her lower arm and somehow magically fucking read her mind if she likes you or not, then kiss her.

Needless to say I've never mastered that art.
>>
File: 1488251853202.jpg (47KB, 1600x901px) Image search: [Google]
1488251853202.jpg
47KB, 1600x901px
Robots I need help with this question too. I need some advice
>>
>>35262742
Does she put a hand on her hip or cocks her head a little bit when she's talking to you?
>>
>>35262785
the magical part is what bothers me. How do you tell if she is being friendly or not? I would ask my normie younger brother but he doesn't talk to me much
>>
>>35262809
You'd better ask him.
>>
>>35262800
No, she is just super polite when she is talking with me and so am I. She is 6/10 and I look like your average robot(without any sense of fashion or good haircut).
>>
TELL ME YOU FUCKERS, STOP IGNORING MY THREAD
>>
>>35262742
>How do you know if a girl is interested in you or is just being friendly?
Be you.
That way if a girl talks to you, you know she's just being friendly :^)
>>
>>35262893
>Be you.
>That way if a girl talks to you, you know she's just being friendly :^)
Wait what?
>>
>>35262891
Either ask her to hang after work sometime or dont the choice is yours. Just be yourself>>35262893
>>
>>35262982
I will try anon, but I'm 90% sure that she will shoot me down and might never talk to me again making me lose the only female friend that I ever had in my life apart from my sisters and mom
>>
File: 1482508601450.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
1482508601450.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
>>35262742
>actually getting a girls number
>being able to carry a conversation on the phone
Why are you here?
>>
>>35262982
Invite her to a group thing. Try not to invite her to a sperg night with your anime friends. Maybe you have one cool friend you could convince to throw a bar night with his buddies (mixed genders), then say "I'm hitting the bar with some friends Friday, join us, it'll be fun". This could feel easier than stammering "d-do you want to hang out with me alone at my p-place?"
>>
>>35262742
You don't but heres an easy way to find out.
Just blank the shit out of her and tell her to get lost.
If she sticks she must be tingling for you.
If not she was trying to get her snake tendrils into your wallet.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.