[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any basketball NEETs here? Who do you think will win the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: basketball pepe.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
basketball pepe.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
any basketball NEETs here? Who do you think will win the NBA finals this year?
>>
watching niggerhoop in 2017. i hope the OP isnt white because if he is ...
>>
>>35262054
RAPTORS ALL THE WAY BRUH, WE OUT HERE

LOWRY ABOUT TO WIN ONE FOR DA 6
>>
Lebron will win again

>>35262077
The nba is more talented than ever before you dumbass
>>
basketball is hard for me to watch now because the game is tipped a lot towards youthful speed and shooting.

fundamental big men and dominant post players are slowly phasing out.
if you want to stay as good as Jordan, Kobe, T-Mac, Duncan, with long careers, then you better learn post game, because your speed and vertical is going to fucking plummet as you get older.
>>
>>35262144
Explain the 14 year vet Mr James..

Also wtf are you on about speed and vertical. With the exception of westbrook and lbj the top players are shooters with a handle or a decent post game.. KD, harden, curry, leonard
>>
fuck westbrook, hes so fucking annoying
harden for mvp and cleveland for finals now that KD is dead
>>
Anyone but the Cavs. They need to learn their place.
>>
DUDE CAVS/ GSM rematch LMAO
>>
>>35262193
Get off /r9k/, curry
>>
>>35262176
14 year vet? he was garbage and needed Miami Heat to do anything. he needs raw talent like Kyrie and Wade to do anything, he ain't Allen Iverson.

Curry has a post game? can i have what you're smoking? Kevin Durant has no body strength, Harden is tiny and Kawai is alright, but none of those guys can even hold a candle light up to Kevin Mchale, Kareem, Jordan, Hakeem, Aldridge, you know, actual post ball players.
>>
>>35262269
LMAO Lebron carried those miami teams you degenerate. He's top 3 all time and has relied on ATHLETICISM all his career, that was the point.

Also, Handle OR a decent post game. You clearly do not watch basketball. KD is good, kawhi is money these days and harden is one of the thiccest players at his position you dumbfuck. This era shits all over the 80s and 90s.
>>
>>35262054
If you could met a professional referee what would you ask him?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.