[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/29491 85/sainsburys-worker-22-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: oap.jpg (63KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
oap.jpg
63KB, 960x540px
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2949185/sainsburys-worker-22-has-dinner-date-with-elderly-widower-after-learning-he-has-no-friends-or-family-and-he-turns-up-with-flowers-and-his-best-suit/

86 year old coffin-dodgers can snag 22 year old qt's, but no woman has even so much as smiled at you.
>>
>>35261464
I want to believe there's a good motive here
but knowing how their mind functions she's like a snake tightening it's death grip on the old man
she'll probably rob him blind and then push him over a cliff without even blinking
>>
>>35261526
No idea about her motive, but her employer is using it for PR.
>>
>This GERIATRIC son of a bitch is fucking HOT BABES
>And basically, you're FUCKING stupid
>Click here to find out how!
>>
>something was done
>it had to be promo'd and pics were taken and uploaded to the public
into the trash it goes, doesn't matter what it is.

and that's life now. people won't do anything unless it can make them look really good or they can profit, like a bunch of fucking goblins or something.
>>
>>35262674
this
she's just virtue signalling and/or gold digging
>>
>>35261526
I like to think this is a good gesture but all I can see it for is a publicity stunt so she can show everyone how much of a kind and lovely person she is.
>>
>>35261526
Jesus christ, you really think there are exactly zero good people - girls included - in this world? The only thing with a death grip is the propaganda being played on your mind
>>
This is beyond creepy. He was probably a grown man when her fucking mother was born.
>>
Old people are alpha as fuck, everyone knows that.
>>
>>35262718
>Jesus christ, you really think there are exactly zero good people - girls included - in this world?
Might want to take a quick look at what board you're on smartypants.
>>
>>35261464
You'd be suprised how many elderly people will include you in their will for giving them attention.

I used to do gardening for my eldarly neigbour once a month, we were only really aquaintances but would have small talk when we bumped into each other when passing and she left me all her gardening tools and a chess set.

I wonder if they will do a follow up article when the man is dead?
>>
>>35263669
I don't see it creepy at all, the guy's lonely as fuck and she's doing something nice for him. Shame it's being used as PR.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.