[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there was a girl who was into me in school >I missed it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1488556429227.jpg (102KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488556429227.jpg
102KB, 1024x1024px
>there was a girl who was into me in school
>I missed it because of my autism
>if I wouldn't have I wouldn't be a virgin today
haha
>>
>>35261091
a girl freshman year of college wanted to come back to my dorm after making it very clear she was into me and i wouldnt let her
>>
>>35261091
There were two girls who wanted me in school. I knew about one and was too nervous to do anything and the other I never knew.

The pain makes me stronger.
>>
>>35261091
Same.
It doesn't help that I'm physically unattractive. That was probably the only chance I had at sticking my dick into a warm wet hole attached to a female.
>>
>sitting in girls dorm
>together on couch
>lights off, watching some movie
>i actually watch the movie and leave once it ends

i'm a 26yo kv today
>>
>>35261091
>tfw girls may have been into you in middle school and highschool
>tfw they may not have and were just teasing you OP

Who knows OP you may have actually won by avoiding their advances, it may have been a huge joke, the joke just became a joke for everyone through your "autism"
>>
File: 1429554482449.jpg (113KB, 864x960px) Image search: [Google]
1429554482449.jpg
113KB, 864x960px
>>35261091
>tfw never even been friends with a girl before

and yet ive still had sex
>>
File: Children_of_the_Black_Sun.jpg (37KB, 363x360px) Image search: [Google]
Children_of_the_Black_Sun.jpg
37KB, 363x360px
>>35261091
lol

>implying she would have ever slept with you and/or you wouldn't have fucked it up before you reached that point

when will you hyper betas learn: girls are only "into" you to use you, or out of pity. but an intrigue based on pity will almost never end up with sex.
>>
File: 9842439.jpg (52KB, 500x500px)
9842439.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>tfw I had severe oneitis in high school and rejected all advancements from other girls and now Im fat and still a virgin and no girl likes me

JUST
>>
>>35263187
Sort of the same but not fat, no regrets
>>
>>35261091
I've been wrong enough times to always question myself, just because they seem to like you doesn't mean they'll ever be comfortable enough to go through with it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.