[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>born in poor little small town >literally the coldest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3174.png (10KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3174.png
10KB, 216x233px
>born in poor little small town
>literally the coldest place in the us
>it's literally below freezing every day from October to April
>born in really poor family
>live in a kinda biggish house that's really broken down scrappy and ragged
>only have a handful of friends
>they all treat me like shit and i don't really like them that much
>despite me being the poorest person out of everyone I know the government still didn't cover my college costs so I'm in debt for no reason don't even have a degree
>my body literally always feels like shit
>every day I'm sick and tired have naeusea have insomnia depression etc
>because of this I get addicted to weed because it's the only thing to help me sleep and my stomach
>now 24 without a cent to my name and no job
>parents never bought me a car live in a rural area so I have to travel upwards 40 miles a day and that's just if I got a part time job which is all there is
>the max earning potential here is about 35k and i live in an expensive as fuck state with high cost of living
>live nowhere near a major city literally have to drive 5 hours to see a small city with one amusement park and no concerts
>have never been on an airplane on vacation stayed in a hotel or seen a beach
>literally just want to leave all of this for a big city where I can make friends and not hang out with shit people and maybe go to the beach and do some stuff on the weekends here and there
>cost of living and wages between this place and a decent city are so fucking drastic and crazy I could never do it
>literally just dream of telling this place to fuck off every day and just hop on a bus with nothing and never look back

And that's how I became the robot I am today. Someone take pity. That's just the tip of the icerberg btw.
>>
>>35260507
If I were in your shoes, I'd just leave. Travel. I mean, fuck, what Do you have to lose at this point. You're free man.
>>
>>35260582
Besides health sleep and time nothing
>>
>>35260582
I feel for you, meng and second this advice. Just get out of that shit pit ASAP. Whatever you need to do, do it.
>>
>>35260952
Should I just run or wagecuck here and hope for the best?
>>
File: file.png (117KB, 1147x328px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
117KB, 1147x328px
>literally
orikin skywalker
>>
File: 1486070987979.jpg (894KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1486070987979.jpg
894KB, 1500x1500px
..Fraser, CO? I lived there for a couple of years. If that's where you're talking about. I think they claimed to be the coldest but I may be wrong. Actually now that I remember it claimed second coldest.. I think. I'm clicking post anyway.
>>
>>35261172
You probably need to save up some money first. Get good at living on the cheap. Money is freedom. Also start applying to jobs in places that you'd like to live, but preferably somewhere a bit close so you can drive to interviews. People are more hesitant to hire someone from a longer distance away (at least that's what I've found)

You should also build up some job-related skills with some free online courses. If you're completely stuck on that, I usually say to start with learning SQL. It's not that hard to learn, very applicable to a lot of companies, and you can even do work online.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>35261391
I want to try and do security guarding the only thing is major cities are expensive as fuck and I have no car and NYC is the only city close to me.

I want to shack up with a shit load of roommates or possibly just have a bunk mate if possible.
>>
>>35261421
Yep, you're probably going to have to get some room mates. Remember that housing will be your largest single expense, so whatever you can do to cut that down, do it.

If NYC is too far for casual commuting, you'll need to do a lot of work online then. Try to get on LinkedIn and network with people that way.

Or, if you can get to know some people in NYC, maybe you can buy them pizza and beer to stay with them for the weekend for job hunting.
>>
>>35260507
Just fucking go leave. You're the only one stopping you. That's what I did. I grew up poor in a shit hole and patiently saved up some of my NEETbux for a few years and fled to a major city. It's not that hard to find a small apartment in a large city. But I still turned out to be a NEET and loser, just slightly poorer and making it. Moving may give you more opportunity but it still doesn't change who you are. But it can change your outlook a little. Best thing it did for me was made me stop feeling suicidal since I live somewhere nice now instead of the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>35261202
nah he's in upstate NY
Colorado has nothing on NY in terms of broke country fucks, believe it or not
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.