[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a beautiful dream last night. I had cut off some people's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: torture-4.jpg (55KB, 473x314px) Image search: [Google]
torture-4.jpg
55KB, 473x314px
I had a beautiful dream last night. I had cut off some people's limbs and stitched them together with wire so they became like a contraption so to speak.

I was obtaining two more victims one female and one male. The male ran and I saw he was hiding in a bath rub so I hit him over the head with a hammer until he died. Then I had a really nice surgical saw and cut him open out of curiosity. And saw what inner muscle systems and intestines looked like.

Of course he expected me to not murder him in the dream but I did anyways and with such force comically he was beheaded by the hammer.

Then I woke up.

I've always figured myself to be a psychopath or sociopath and is this dream telling me something about that?

Does anyone else have these sorts of dreams or urges?
>>
Honestly dude, no. My dreams (that I remember) involve sex, flying DBZ style, and fighting supervillains.

We all have a dark side that romanticizes serial killers but yours goes beyond whats normal.

You should probably seek professional help before you do something stupid and become Tyrones prison wife.
>>
>>35260862
I have dreams like this, sometimes I enjoy it, sometimes it's just happening around me and I observe feeling nothing. I'm assuming you watch a lot of horror/gore stuff?
>>
>>35260375
Meant this one
orginla
>>
>>35260375
Anon this sort of fantasizing about mutilation, brutal violence and human dissection is neither normal nor healthy, and you ought to seek professional help.
>>
>>35260922
No I don't watch horror or gore stuff much. And I never said I didn't feel anything I enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed dreaming about fucking whores as a teen boy.

And it made me feel braver you know as if people would be afraid of me if I captured them for murder. Like I'm the boss I'm fucking God. That sort of feeling.

They do what I say and their worthless fucking life is my property.
>>
>>35261036
Seriously anon..... Get help now.

You wont feel like much of a god when you are forced on your knees sucking miles of cock with an asshole so stretched you wont even have to squeeze to take a shit.
>>
>>35261036
I think in a way I am the devil incarnate. Pure evil. A sadistic black evil. A cancer in the lives of others.

The background was so filthy it reminded me of being in a Saw movie even though I can't fucking stand those movies and Jigsaw the main guy is like a moral fag IMO.

He doesn't have my sort of mentality or genius even though he's just a fiction character after all.

Anyways I feel way too edgy now and I don't want to seem like this is a make believe story.

As I've had my struggles with urges to kill and eat people and rape and kill women etc. I keep myself in check pretty good.
>>
>>35261036
Anon this is textbook psychopathy. You're displaying violent sadist urges and megalomaniacal tendencies. Please for your own sake seek therapy and treatment before you do something that ruins your life
>>
>>35261082
>implying if I didn't kill men outside of prison I couldn't kill niggers inside prison.

I'm well over 200 lbs and lift weights frequently. I doubt they'd fuck with a psychotic behind bars anyways. I'd literally bit into their fucking ears and neck so hard I'd rip it off.
>>
ITT fucking normies OP shouldn't listen to. You should act on these fantasies, normies deserve every last bit of violence that comes their way
>>
>>35261106
This OP.

Bunch of moralfags ITT right now. All these dreams are telling you is that you have a vast untapped potential you've yet to realize. Become the god you were destined to be
>>
>>35260375
Funny. Yesterday I dreamt about kidnapping a girl and making a horse fuck her until she died.
>>
>>35261104
My dad was 6 and a half feet of walking muscle. He was a prison guard. Didnt stop him from getting jumped and beaten and now he is a disabled lardass that can only walk a few feet around the house or to the car IF his cane is within reach. In public he has to have his wheelchair. And thats after the surgeries.

If you think Tyrone, Miguel, Akhmed, or sone other asshole want get his gang bang buddies and fuck you up you are delusional in more ways than one. And being a sadistic psychopathic fuck means you want be able to join a gang for protection because they wont trust you not to randomly shiv them for the lols.

If you are big enough and crazy enough you are right that they wont touch you one on one. But they will fuck you up in small groups.
>>
>>35261162
Believe me I want to but how would I explain it to my parents when I'm finally sent to prison or society? I'd be painted as a sick creep instead of as a genius as a I so richly deserve.

Although it's getting harder by the day to contain myself. Feels worse than being kept from sex.

Like I am being kept from my destiny in a sense.

In the dream they were mostly homeless, sluts and foreigners who didn't speak English. All the usual targets of serial killers that society never misses.

These dreams seem like instructions to me. As if not to worry but carry on with it. Do what you have been born to do.
>>
>>35261228
Seriously OP GET HELP NOW!!!

I am not moralfagging you, I am telling you that there is no good end to the path you wanna take for your sake. When you are caught the absolute best outcome you can hope for is a lifetime in solitary. But you will probably be beaten and raped until some gang gets bored with you and kills you off.

Aside from pedophiles, the psychotics are the most hated people in prison. You will get fucked up.
>>
>>35261228
What about killing people makes you a genius?
>>
>>35261228
Can I be your first victim? I'm suicidal anyway and this is my fetish
>>
>>35261228
>These dreams seem like instructions to me. As if not to worry but carry on with it. Do what you have been born to do.

They are instructions desu. It is your mind giving you the blueprint towards success.

Don't worry about the consequences of your actions. Just do what you know you need to do and achieve the destiny that was promised unto you
>>
Are you happy right now anon? Do you think carrying out these fantasies would make you happy?
>>
OP is a larping faggot, he stole this from some movie. This part gave it away

> I had cut off some people's limbs and stitched them together with wire so they became like a contraption so to speak.

I cant remember the name anymore but this is from some movie where a guy kidnaps people and tortures them in a basement of some sort.
>>
>>35261382
Makes sense. Nice beight m8 I give it a solid ate
>>
>>35261382
Every slasher flick ever?
>>
>>35261382
I didn't steal it from anywhere but I already said my dream was similar to the movie Saw but I'm not a fan of those movies because they have zero plot and are just retarded.

I like psychological horror or action/thrillers like Taken more than slasher movies.

I use to like 80s slasher movies as a kid. But they get old fast.

Anyways not believing me sort of pisses me off or hurts my feelings.
>>
>>35261450
And I don't usually look at gore or abuse videos because they never capture the essence of what I'm talking about.

I do like combat footage videos but only because I like action movies and was in the army for a bit (never killed anyone no -- but the army did make me feel killing was more socially acceptable)
>>
>>35261484
However one last point I am an avid reader of Peter Sotos and true crime but that's because of the philosophy. It's more than just blood and guts which is only what your average stupid idiot sees.

It's not about the carnage as much as the art form of the human canvas.
>>
>>35261228
Take the Taxi Driver pill, clean thesee degenerate streets.
>>
>>35261450

Not saw, it was more realistic and less over the top. Techincally something that could happen to anyone.

If anyone knows what im talking about, post the name of the movie so everybody can see what a lying retard OP is.
>>
>>35261700
If that helps you sleep at night buddy whatever. I know what I dreamt retard.

Maybe someday I'll rape and kill your whole family then what faggot when your mother's blood is all over the walls and your daddy's head is in the freezer?
>>
>>35262224

I hope that you get viciously tortured until you're screaming in pain and completely broken down, and then shown your posts here so you realize what a lying edgy retard you have been.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.