[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work from home doing remote internet work >haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (55KB, 300x385px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 300x385px
>work from home doing remote internet work
>haven't had human contact in 63 days, and this isn't even my record
>no longer even skype/call, just communicate with clients strictly through im/email
>even get all my groceries/supplies delivered, have had it arranged so the guy just leaves them at the door, knocks and leaves and then I wait a minute, open the door and retrieve them
>other than stepping slightly out of my apartment once every 2 weeks to get the groceries, I haven't left my house in 5 months, and before that it was 3 months
>try going to comic book store and then park today to make friends
>talk to a few people, stuttering as I do and having no more than 10 seconds worth of stuff to say
>too nervous to try talk to anyone else
>just sitting on a bench, browsing /r9k/

I don't know why I even try
(pic related is who I voted for just to spite you NEETs)
>>
>>35260116
Sounds like a dream to me. Current wageslave here on the verge of being fired, where do you work? I'd kill to have no human contact.
>>
>>35260116
right on. i work as a janitor where i clock in, clean for 3 hours then spend 5 hours shit posting on 4chan. i graduated with honors from a comp sci program from my state school paid by my parents.

what do you want? a metal?
>>
>>35260217
>graduate comp sci honors
>metal
0/10
>>
>voted rand paul
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>stutter
Oh I know those feels. I can't even talk to my boss of 9 years or my mom without stuttering. I've gone to speech therapy and it doesn't help. Or it didn't help me anyway, I've heard some people have had success with it.
>>
>>35260116
how do you deal with garbage during your isolation?
>>
RANDLET
A
N
D
L
E
T
>>
Sounds like you got it made. No intrusive mummy. no never ending, never improving social anxiety to have to deal with. Good job so you have money to spend. Not doing soul crushing wage slave work.
What the hell are you complaining about, exactly? No social interaction? Who cares? It's overrated. Trust me. I have to interact with people every day at my part time job, and while I've gotten semi-competent at it, it's not fun at all. I've even gone to a concert with a coworker, and while I don't think I alienated him, there was nothing rewarding about it.
>>
I'm one of the few robots who inherited money, one year ago today. I can live off the interest my whole life because my lifestyle is inexpensive. I have a similar setup to you OP. It's been amazing. Don't know what's causing you to complain.
>>
>>35261121
how much money did you get?
>>
>>35260116
What's your career? How did you get into it
>>
>>35261476
$5000. It's plenty
>>
>>35260116
What kind of work do you do? I want to work remotely from home but I feel like I'll have to have an awkward Skype interview or something like that.
>>
>>35261501
> I can live off the interest my whole life because my lifestyle is inexpensive

How the fuck can you live off the interest of $5000. Rent and groceries alone would make that last only 6 months
>>
>>35261501
>live off the interest of five grand

Is this bait?
>>
>>35261554
I inherited 5,000 whole dollhers x^D
>>
>>35261531
>>35261554
Holy fuck. Meant to say 15,000. Sorry bros
>>
>>35261604
You live off 100 a month ?
>>
>>35261637
Yeah, I only buy food and utilities. Don't really need much more
>>
>>35261676
>>35261676
Still, $100 a month? Do you eat cat food or something?
>>
>>35261731
It's mostly rice crispies and milkshakes from Costco
>>
>>35260116
>just communicate with clients strictly through im/email
Thats the most difficult form of communication. Fuck off and kys yourself you fucking normie
>>
>>35260217
>That's why youre a failure
>>
>>35261731
I live alone and mainly just eat pasta and cheap chicken, and pizza. Works out to something like $4 a day
>>
>>35261755
Ummm no. Try again sweetie
>>
>>35260116
Dont bother people at the comic book store, Im there for me, not to chat people up.
>>
>>35261828
>t. self absorped prick
>>
>>35261816
Fuck you. Non anonymous written communication is wayyyy harder than any reallife communication.
>>
>>35261828
So order them online
>>
>>35261851
Are you braindead? Email is a million times easier than talking or calling someone. Dumbass
>>
>>35261676
You don't pay rent? Or if inherited a house, utilities, updates, etc
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.