[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate my life and used to drink a fifth of whiskey a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2364.jpg (227KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2364.jpg
227KB, 1600x1600px
I fucking hate my life and used to drink a fifth of whiskey a night to go to sleep and quiet the thoughts of suicide in my head. By chance I read about Melatonin and went out and bought a bottle.
I take 3-5 10mg pills when I get home and hardly drink more than a few shots of whiskey before falling asleep. I've been doing this for the past 6 months.
Does anyone else use Melatonin to sleep at night?
>>
>>35257657

yes a lot of people do. but beware, you can build up a tolerance to it and it wont work as well over time.
>>
>>35257657
Does it actually block out the painful thoughts? I lying here with intense self hatred and I don't know what to do
>>
>>35257657
wow I use this exact same thing op. I like it but I avoid using it too much because it makes me drowsy the next day
>>
>>35257679
It blocks it out while you sleep. Once you wake up, it's back to hating your life.
>>
>>35257701
I know what you mean about feeling drowsy. I counter act it by drinking coffees mixed with espresso when I wake up. Helps with the grogginess of the effects of the pills
>>
>>35257704
While I sleep isn't the problem it's the time before I sleep
>>
>>35257722
In my pathetic experience, the time before is used to consume as much alcohol as possible before the pills take effect.
>>
>>35257657
nope

thoughts of my recently dead mother keep me up

>be 25
>mom gets really weak
>hospital
>dr says cancer
>she kept said cancer from family for years
>dies the day after my b-day

melatonin, weed, booze. just doesn't seem to help.
>>
>>35257761
Fuck man I am truly sorry for your loss, anon
>>
>>35257669
Just take more
>>
File: 1382198726487.jpg (88KB, 702x800px) Image search: [Google]
1382198726487.jpg
88KB, 702x800px
>>35257761
You'll never forget, but the pain will fade with time. Stay strong anon.
>>
>>35257766
ty. not to take away from ops thread. depression sucks and i glad they found something that helps.

i dont think i could wish depression even on my worst enemy.

ill probably just take >>35257786 advice
>>
I just listen to this song and cry myself to sleep fuck your stupid strawberry pills
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0eSfcUzGTdk
>>
I stole some weed oil from my sister.
That shit knocks me out.
>>
File: 3685295235153.jpg (22KB, 445x456px) Image search: [Google]
3685295235153.jpg
22KB, 445x456px
>>35257809

absolutely never forget. pain is the hardest part it can make time come to a compete halt (at least for me)

hopefully it does fade though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.