[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just got diagnosed as 175cm I really don't want to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 555.jpg (20KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
20KB, 500x313px
>just got diagnosed as 175cm

I really don't want to live at the moment.
>>
File: 1433744220344.jpg (6KB, 161x250px) Image search: [Google]
1433744220344.jpg
6KB, 161x250px
>be manlet
>all jeans are too big for you
>>
i feel you op
fuckin high school kiddies are bigger then me cuz the goverment feeds them chicken with steroids
>>
>manlet bait thread
saged & reported
>>
>>35257578
i can wear jeans but i always thought i was taller and the doctor took my height today and said this and i was like " huh"

bad feel
>>
>>35257583
refer to

>>35257595
it's not bait
>>
File: r9k 175cm.png (177KB, 1028x790px) Image search: [Google]
r9k 175cm.png
177KB, 1028x790px
Quit your bitching OP.

Please don't mute me
>>
>>35257627
it is short though when you take into account that those numbers are and median are inaccurate because of the amount of elderly men that are involved in such surveys that have shrunk
>>
>>35257639
No, I'm 5'9 and my doctor's spreadsheet slots me in at 45th percentile of men 20-39. Of course numbers differ and are hard to pin down, but when I look around in public I feel like I'm right around average height. Of course taller guys stick out, but if I look past them I realize shorter guys are about as common.
>>
>>35257696
well like i said until today i never thought i was short, i've even had people tell me i look tall / i am tall but i'm literally only 175cm according to pajeet.

did i just fall for the manlet meme and that people care about height or something??
>>
>192cm
>told to stand on my tip toes the other day
>>
>>35257767
Yeah, I get told I look tall sometimes too, part of being a skeleton I guess, also have long ass arms. Happens a lot when I stand close to a girl and they have to look up at me, especially since I usually slouch, surprises people when I stand up fully.

Well, people do care about height, but not as much as people meme it. Height is certainly an advantage but usually girls just want a guy taller than them, and even then some girls truly would date a guy shorter than them if he looked decent despite his height and they clicked.
>>
>>35257832
Well yeah, I imagine if you were like sub 170cm you would stand out as being "short" definitely.

I just found it odd because I always thought I was like 6'0 and just never bothered have to my height taken but to find out i'm only 5'9 / 175cm was weird because i always thought i was closer to tall than short.
>>
>>35257852
Yeah, I could see how thinking you were taller would make you feel short. I had a friend in junior high that I thought was 6'7 but he told me he was only 6'5, he got teased that day for being short despite being a giant because everyone thought he was at least 6'6.
>>
>>35257852
I'm 170cm and it is noticeable, as in people can refer to me as "that short guy" when describing me.

Doesn't stop me from getting pussy though.
>>
>>35257977
I'm 175cm AND ugly though so woops!
>>
>>35257999
Sorry bro. You can still get laid with relative ease if you're confident and funny. I'm that plus good-looking so I'm pretty fortunate there.
>>
>>35258012
i'm funny but my confidence is lower than my height haha get it xD. I don't even know what confidence is my self esteem is unbelievably low because i'm unattractive.
>>
>>35257578
I wear skinny jeans that are really small and they fit. But I'm skinny so.. M
>>
>>35258027
To be confident you need to have something to be confident about. I used to be an insecure virgin, but gradually changed as I realized how awesome I am in so many ways. That's how confidence comes to you, by having things you can be proud of. If you don't have anything, well, then you need to work on that part.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.