[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about how stupidly fucking easy it is to find a partner

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: okc.png (38KB, 1802x337px) Image search: [Google]
okc.png
38KB, 1802x337px
Can we talk about how stupidly fucking easy it is to find a partner as a woman?

Girls who complain about being single INFURIATE me, even worse are the girls who are like "well no boy likes me" and they say it while honestly believing its true and I just don't understand how they can be so fucking retarded, or the girls that post "im so ugly abloobloo" on normie groups and pack of thirsty orbiters appear from every corner of the internet to comment on how much of a special snowflake they are

I'm a trap IRL, I have 2 OKCupids, one I made for personal use and in the THREE YEARS I've had it I have ~115 messages and 350 likes

So after seeing one of those stupid OKC catfish threads some robot posted I made a new OKCupid 2 months ago, posted all my pictures and simply changed my gender to female

In TWO months I have 1500 likes and 347 messages, and what makes this even fucking worse is when your inbox is full (300) people have to LITERALLY PAY OKCUPID one fucking dollar to ignore your inbox limit and send the message anyway

ANY woman who complains about being single is single by fucking choice, and it doesn't go through their retarded estrogen filled head, it doesn't matter how ugly/stupid/deformed/fat you are, there will be some guy out there who will date you

If you're a ugly/stupid/deformed/fat guy? Well I hope your rich otherwise the only girl who will EVER touch you is your mom or a nurse whos PAID to touch you

How can women legitimately think they're lonely? Or think their life is harder than a mans?

Unless your in the top echelons of society and are the CEO of a multi million dollar company, women have it easier in just about every aspect of their fucking life, and guess what? If you're a multi millionaire you're life is ALREADY set woweEE!!!!

I wish all women would die I hate them so much

I don't know where I would be without you robots
>>
>Women have it easy

We already knew this
>>
File: received_1642711982701842.jpg (94KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
received_1642711982701842.jpg
94KB, 791x1024px
Girls have an inflated sense of worth from online culture, even the average ones will only settle for Chad and when men on their own league approach them they'll just call them creeps
>>
File: IMG_0764.jpg (68KB, 518x442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0764.jpg
68KB, 518x442px
So you admit traps are gay?

Original post by anon
>>
>>35256993

Traps are incredibly gay anon
>>
>>35256893
Wow, you can switch your profile to female and have tons of guys messaging you because it's a numbers game for them to get laid. You sure showed me.

It's not easy as either gender to find someone you genuinely connect and have a lot in common with, who wants intimacy and a romantic relationship, rather than just sex or something short term.
>>
Yet another reminder why every single trap is mentally ill and a horrible person. OP's post gave me cancer.
>>
>>35256893
>If you're a ugly/stupid/deformed/fat guy? Well I hope your rich otherwise the only girl who will EVER touch you is your mom or a nurse whos PAID to touch you

I'm a misogynist but I don't think this is quite true. Dramatically improved my okcupid outcomes by having a funny profile and cool photos of my hobbies (legit rock climbing and shit). I'm 5'6" and asian.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.